P
Phaded
Guest
me i try to get it done every 2 weeks but sometimes i'm just too lazy and let it go for months..
yep. every 2 weeks or so.vinylgroover said:it depends on whether i'm seeing someone at the time
Phaded said:me i try to get it done every 2 weeks but sometimes i'm just too lazy and let it go for months..
foreigngirl said:I really wonder if there is guys with naturally hairless ass
LOL, it gets too stubly to leave for a week or two like they do..........they must like thatstilleto said:buncha hairy mofos in this thread.
except angel.
foreigngirl said:I really wonder if there is guys with naturally hairless ass
markshark said:i dunno but thats one place i never keep hair anymore. i have a girl ass though from what people say so i guess it fits.
foreigngirl said:how do you do it? Wax? Razor? I want my husbands ass hair gone
markshark said:i trim it real short w/ electric razor then all the way with a regular razor. it takes a little while.
foreigngirl said:can I Nair it for him?
markshark said:probably, but if he accidently slaps u afterwards im not liable.


foreigngirl said:lol..I swear I am not gonna go in the crack...
Seriously, I heard that the razor makes the hair grow thicker and quicker and in more places that there originaly was[/QUOTE
the crack is the hard part!
markshark said:foreigngirl said:lol..I swear I am not gonna go in the crack...
Seriously, I heard that the razor makes the hair grow thicker and quicker and in more places that there originaly was[/QUOTE
the crack is the hard part!
I guess I'll have to use the trimming sizzors in that spot
foreigngirl said:I guess I'll have to use the trimming sizzors in that spot
markshark said:or run a lighter over it. that might take him by surprise tho.
that is disgustingly grosseat big said:I like to let it grow so long that my dick gets lost in it. Then the girl has to go in and find it. That my friends is how you know you've found the right girl.
Raina said:I shave my whole body every day. Hair is ick.
foreigngirl said:lol..I swear I am not gonna go in the crack...
Seriously, I heard that the razor makes the hair grow thicker and quicker and in more places that there originaly was![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














