Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

how often do you shave your pubic region..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

Guest
me i try to get it done every 2 weeks but sometimes i'm just too lazy and let it go for months..
 
any guys in here that shave everything? im sure u guys that compete do, but on a regular basis. it feels good as fuck to do that once a month, head to toe.
 
i shave my arms legs pubic.. its hard to get that hair in your ass crack.. i sometimes have my girl shave it.. but am too afraid to try to get it myself with the trimmers.. so i basically shave everything and yes it does feel alot better and makes you look alot more ripped..
 
buncha hairy mofos in this thread.


except angel.
 
foreigngirl said:
I really wonder if there is guys with naturally hairless ass

i dunno but thats one place i never keep hair anymore. i have a girl ass though from what people say so i guess it fits.
 
markshark said:
probably, but if he accidently slaps u afterwards im not liable.


lol..I swear I am not gonna go in the crack...:lmao:


Seriously, I heard that the razor makes the hair grow thicker and quicker and in more places that there originaly was :whatever:
 
foreigngirl said:
lol..I swear I am not gonna go in the crack...:lmao:


Seriously, I heard that the razor makes the hair grow thicker and quicker and in more places that there originaly was :whatever:[/QUOTE

the crack is the hard part!
 
markshark said:
foreigngirl said:
lol..I swear I am not gonna go in the crack...:lmao:


Seriously, I heard that the razor makes the hair grow thicker and quicker and in more places that there originaly was :whatever:[/QUOTE

the crack is the hard part!


I guess I'll have to use the trimming sizzors in that spot
 
I like to let it grow so long that my dick gets lost in it. Then the girl has to go in and find it. That my friends is how you know you've found the right girl.
 
chest and stomach weekly

pubes every other day

i think i have a shaving fetish

i get the urge to shave my entire body...including legs. If I ever get super ripped best believe I'll do it

not my head though, i like my hair
 
eat big said:
I like to let it grow so long that my dick gets lost in it. Then the girl has to go in and find it. That my friends is how you know you've found the right girl.
that is disgustingly gross
 
I get my browns done every 6ish weeks. I pencil one in because the hair doesn't grow as thick on one of them. I shave fast. I'm surprised I don't cut myself more.
 
foreigngirl said:
lol..I swear I am not gonna go in the crack...:lmao:


Seriously, I heard that the razor makes the hair grow thicker and quicker and in more places that there originaly was :whatever:

That's a myth :) it only looks like it grows faster cause the hair strand is thicker the closer you get to the root...so when you cut it you're basically cutting the thinner upper portion, so when it grows back it looks more noticeable. Butt hair and any other hair grow the same speed no matter when you cut it.
 
i shave everyday- i hate hair and i hate when dev is trying to play with me and i havent even shaved or showered yet(i am not able to get turned on till i do so)
 
I let a girl try to wax my chest because we just saw the movie The 40 Year Old Virgin. Little did I know how ironic it was...
 
Everyday morning shower, i'm complete hairless except on my head



RADAR
 
Top Bottom