Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Often Do Ya'll Take a Week Off From the Gym?

I usually take off the week between the 24th of December to the 1st of January, xmas time just isn't for training - it's the one week of the year when I don't have to work. Apart from that I train with weights every week, but every 8-10 weeks when I change my program I do one lighter week where I take weight off all exercises.

hardgainer (pump)

thinking about taking a week off myself, if your body is hurting and your lifts are shit i think its time to take a week off, this will be my 3rd time taking a week off this year. first time was due to a vacation though

week off every 12 weeks might be beneficial,but my strength goes down the shitter and i come back pissed off that i cant do the same wieght i was doing last week,,,arrrrr:D

oungnhuge: you can't have 'lost a lot of size' from one week off, the body doesn't catobolize muscle that fast, well, unless you ate very little during the week and didn't stick to an ace diet.

Weeks off can be very beneficial.

I take them when i feel i need them.

52 Weeks a year. Never take any time off. I might however reorganinze my schedule if I have a vacation or something. But by the end of the week I always get all my work done in the gym.

there is occasionally a week were i give myself 3 to 4 days off in a row but you gotta remember I do two a days so I still get what most consider a full week in

Top Bottom