Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much milk thistle for a heavy cycle?

don't know

anyone who likes milk tistle and thinks this is great should prove it with bloodtests.
For starters the milk tistle overhere in Europe SUCKS.

Here is the scene:
been taken 50, 60, 80 mgr Ox/day and milk tistle all the way (3 caps of 380 mgr/day), and i think it was Got Wood who first talked about Calcium D-Glucarate, but since not available for me, i found me L-reduced Glutathion and took 1 (300 mgr cap) of those each day for about 14 days, and not wanting the milk tistle anymore, added 12 of those a day (380 mgr caps) to get rid of them, since every time i took milk tistle, i was never satisfied because (and you may laugh) when i woke up in the morning and looking in the mirror i new right away that the product i used was not good for me.
Bloodtest on 21/6 showed my liver GOT as 70 (should be 0-36) and GPT 101 (should be 0-42), this while taken 80 mgr Ox/day and 1 Glutathion and 12 milk tistles.
I switched to 2 Glutathion a day and 120 mgr Ox/day for a week and liver tests where GOT 46 and GPT 50.
So instead of taken 12 milk tistles i took 1 extra Glutathion while the roid intake went up with 50 %.
Now if anyone still thinks milk tistle is IT, or maybe someone has the good ones (if ever), fine by me.
But at least now in the morning i look decent.
By the way the milk tistle was bought in a pharmacie.
Anyone thinking my bloodtest where not real can get a copy by fax, but of course i cannot proof what i took for protection. Anyway i ordered the Calcium D-Glucarate at AF as Harddtime states. I want those because i still think Calcium D-Glucarate is the best protector ever.
I have no interests what so ever in AF.

I was taking 10000mg Milk Thistle tabs twice a day until I did some more research and found that the active ingredient was on 100mg per tab.

I now take a liquid milk thistle which is suspended in ethanol. It tastes like shit (seriously), but is much much stronger. 5ml is equivalent to 10000mg milkthistle and 330mg of the active ingredient. So I am taking 660mg a day.

I am starting my second week of winny at 50mg/ED and have done a previous 4 weeks of dbol at 25mg/ED. All OK by the looks of things.

You can't say this....if you haven't checked your GAMMA-GT levels(not GOT ot GPT..theese last two doesn't means anything!)

Top Bottom