Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is needed?

New Jack

Seeing I can't get Nolvadex or Armidex, how much Chrysin should I be taking with my 8 week dbol only cycle to avoid high estrogen side effects like gyno?

The bottle says take 2 but I was thinking I should take 4 a day. They are 250 mg pills from Pro Lab.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Personally i dont think anything otc is gonna be sufficient if you are any real amount of estrogen producing products.

The auxillary products like anti-e's, and post cycle clomid are every bit as important as the AAS in a cycle. IMHO, If you cant do it right, you shouldnt be doing it at all.

I am getting pissed off at seeing this same old question again and again and again...

Is this a dealer problem? Are dealers not carrying a 'full' range?

Is this another U.S. price problem - i.e. they cost to damn much?

Why can you not find anti-estrogen drugs but you can find test and anabolics?

The next post I see like this - I shall not bother to read or answer.

So you're telling me if I use an 8 week cycle of dbol (ranging from 15 mg to 40 mg a day) WITHOUT using Nolvadex or Armidex, and ONLY using a high dose of Chrysin, I will DEFINITLY get gyno?

Is that what you're telling me?

maybe instead of all that arimidex stuff u should get some milk thistle for ur liver .. 8 weeks of d-bol is hard on it.

So you're telling me if I use an 8 week cycle of dbol (ranging from 15 mg to 40 mg a day) WITHOUT using Nolvadex or Armidex, and ONLY using a high dose of Chrysin, I will DEFINITLY get gyno?

There is no way to be certain if you will or not, hell, you could get it with liquidex, there are always risks. The point is, get your shit in line before you start popping pills. If your prone and your gonna get it, chrsine will likely not make a bit of difference, but real anti-e's will! Its that simple. Dont expect an OTC product to be able to rival the strength of a prescription drug.

Zyglamail said:

There is no way to be certain if you will or not, hell, you could get it with liquidex, there are always risks. The point is, get your shit in line before you start popping pills. If your prone and your gonna get it, chrsine will likely not make a bit of difference, but real anti-e's will! Its that simple. Dont expect an OTC product to be able to rival the strength of a prescription drug.

You are a patient man indeed!

Top Bottom