Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crossfit and mixing in tren

Tabesmiu

I am a CrossFit athlete and I’ve got a very strong stamina but my weakness is strength.
I’m willing to sacrifice some of my stamina and endurance and boost my strength in the process.
Would tren be a smart choice for me? If so how would you do it?
I’m 41 years old six foot and I weigh around 190 pounds
currently training five or six times a week and I’ve been doing this for around five years

I am a CrossFit athlete and I’ve got a very strong stamina but my weakness is strength.
I’m willing to sacrifice some of my stamina and endurance and boost my strength in the process.
currently training five or six times a week and I’ve been doing this for around five years
you can get injured during trenbolone

better use sarms cardarine gw and some equipoise

What is your past experience with AAS?

tren will boost strength but it will absolutely hammer your cardio well beyond what you will want or believe.

so i wouldn't use tren. you might want to use something like deca or eq instead
^^^this.

Also, dedicated strength training days will help you eliminate this weak point. You can incorporate heavy lifting days to increase strength without hindering your endurance.

in CrossFit you still have to have good endurance for your high repetitions

Top Bottom