Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you pay per month on your cell phone bills and whos your provider?

S

shrimp poboy

Im mostly just gloating here as I have used them all from Verizon to Att to Nextel And I have truly found The best value on the planet.Boost unlimited I drain my battery TWICE a day and talk while plugged in on the road,I send 100's of text and pics And My bill NEVER exceeds 48.00 per month whoever is paying more is missing the boat.I'm going to pay my bill now With a smile.Happy weekend to all:)

I have the unlimited everything plan with t-mobile and it's $120 per month. Is boost a nation wide service? How's the signal strength?

sprint $129 a month for unlimited everything for 2 phones

I have the unlimited everything plan with t-mobile and it's $120 per month. Is boost a nation wide service? How's the signal strength?

Tmobile Blows I had them to ,Yes I call anywhere anytime to anyplace in 50 states.The ONLY catch is If Out of state It does roam at like .10 a minute(big deal)120.00 is about as good as it gets for unlimited on other carriers so you are getting afair deal(I guess)

Tmobile Blows I had them to ,Yes I call anywhere anytime to anyplace in 50 states.The ONLY catch is If Out of state It does roam at like .10 a minute(big deal)120.00 is about as good as it gets for unlimited on other carriers so you are getting afair deal(I guess)

too

Top Bottom