Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much anavar for my wife?

Jersey Freak

I just got my wife a bottle of TTokkyo A-var and a bottle of TTokkyo Winny-V. She also has a bottle of TT Deca as well along with 100 25mcg tabs of T-3. She wants to do the Deca (150-200mgs/week) first with a little winny (maybe 50mg e/o/d). Her second cycle of TTokkyo avar and winny she wants to save for the late spring to look as lean as possible for the summer. Can someone advise me on how much TT avar (5mg each tab) per day she should use? BTW......These will be her FIRST cycles. Thanks in advance for any help! We appreciate it!

:confused: :confused:

is this a joke? cause you better be joking! that's ridiculous!

First of all...WOMEN should never take DECA!
and women should never stack steroids, especially for a first cycle!

i'll disagree about the deca TV... depends what your goals are... Deca's pretty popular with the manly-gal bodybuilders... i'm not sure on the dosing... but it'll mananize ya quick ;)

No need to stack at all. Try one thing out at a time. And lower the dose a bit. She's never used anything before and you have no idea what's going to happen. You may regret your decisions. I will agree that deca is a poor choice for women. It's a longer acting AS and if you do experience any sides you'll have to wait it out and hope they don't get worse. You don't want your girlfriends first experience to be a bad one...

i didn't even read past the deca to the "lil bit of winny 50mg eod" that's about double what you're taking in a week eh TV?

i'm taking 2.5 mg per day and bringing it to 5 mg ed starting today. so that's double what I would take in one week!

You need to start off slow...NO STACKING for women...especially on first cycle!! I would not go w/ deca on her first cycle....but that is my opinion. Do some reading and search the boards...tons of good info for u:)

Top Bottom