Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you ngrs

and i gotta get up at like 5 am and drive 2 hours to a wrestling tournament tomorrow morning...and my son's bracket is like a 55 pound murderer's row...bunch of little fuckers that have been kept in cages and poked with sticks all week...

and i gotta get up at like 5 am and drive 2 hours to a wrestling tournament tomorrow morning...and my son's bracket is like a 55 pound murderer's row...bunch of little fuckers that have been kept in cages and poked with sticks all week...

he's up to 55lbs already? what's his cycle like now days?

he's up to 55lbs already? what's his cycle like now days?

haha...he was 56 tonight after practice...he drifts about a pound over night...i'll stuff his mouth full of sugarless watermelon gum in the morning and make him chew and spit in a cup while we're driving just to make sure he's under...father of the year!!

they're talking about it moving this way possibly next week. we had a couple of inches a few years back and cars lined the ditches on my drive home. guess no one realized they should drive slower in that stuff

literally every bridge and overpass within 100 miles is shit down until further notice

Fuck I'm glad I have plenty of shine. Was going to pick up woody's christmas gift tomorrow but I'm fuckin stranded for a couple days

Top Bottom