Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Cheat Meals do you Eat a/week while on Cycle?

How many cheat meals do you eat a week while on Cycle?

• None. Strict Diet

Votes: 12 14.6%

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 25 30.5%

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Hell, Anything & Everything ( Mcd;s , Pizza, Ice Cream,)

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
masonweitzel said:
Yeah my prob is my work, iw ork wed - fri and every other sat 12 hour days. I use to take a shit load of breaks and eat on them, but someone complained about it, so 3 days a week i get half my meals.

yeah i know how that feels....the last job i had i got fired from because of trying to eat every 3 hrs

airsmith2k said:
yeah i know how that feels....the last job i had i got fired from because of trying to eat every 3 hrs
My boss chewed my ass, but the dept where i work runs the whole plant. But they all take super long breaks all the time. Its just i get singled out all the time. If i didn't have them paying for my education id say screw them.

pretty strict during the week will have a couple cheat meals on the weekend, Usually heavy carbs since I keep my carbs low during the week.

I have children so every Saturday is family day. Big breakfast, pizza, movie hot dogs and popcorn etc.

during season.....3-5 times a week, need those calories and need to keep my weight up. off-season, almost never. and no booze.

~Alc

Top Bottom