Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Cheat Meals do you Eat a/week while on Cycle?

How many cheat meals do you eat a week while on Cycle?

• None. Strict Diet

Votes: 12 14.6%

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 25 30.5%

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Hell, Anything & Everything ( Mcd;s , Pizza, Ice Cream,)

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
youngbuck22 said:
LOL 21!, is there anything you can take, which will stop you from sugar cravings, (not candy or nething), just like regular junk food laying around kitchen??
Complex carbohydrates!

some people have 1 cheat day a week insteada binging 1 day outta the week it makes more sense for me having 1 cheat meal a day keeps you sane and the cravings at bay ends up being the same amount if you think about it

I never cheat if its not bulking. So when Im cutting and doing a cutting cycle I know that IM wasting my money if Im cheating. My reward is eating anything during my bulk then.

you can eat pizza on cycle.. but either make your own using whole grain dough or buy something like Amy's organic frozen pizza.

don't order pizza from some greasy fast food joint where they use processed white bread and cheap sugary sauce.

same with ice cream... eat natural ice cream or fruit based... instead of cheap high fructose corn syrup from dairy queen or whatever

burgers, make your own with good buns and quality meat, you don't need to go to a fast food joint.

these are little things that make a huge difference.

I love McDonalds. I'm trying to not do that anymore, some tell me here so I need to do different now. But I love anything from McDonalds, like soft serve ice cream or the best milk shake and fries and cheeseburger. I do walk on treadmill though, and jump rope too. I have lots of weight to lose. Lots of work to do.

I love McDonalds. I'm trying to not do that anymore, some tell me here so I need to do different now. But I love anything from McDonalds, like soft serve ice cream or the best milk shake and fries and cheeseburger. I do walk on treadmill though, and jump rope too. I have lots of weight to lose. Lots of work to do.

Try reading Lyle McDonald's book "Flexible Dieting". That way you'll learn how you can easily fit McDonalds into your macros from time to time.

Arbitrarily restricting yourself from food is not what I'd describe as a healthy relationship with food. Moderation.

I just finished a four-month cut, I had planned refeed cheat days in there, including a trip to the continental market with my girlfriend just before Christmas, they have stalls with samples of food from different cultures, have to say having that day to look forward to and being able to relax with my gf made a big difference to my sanity...

We also went to the cinema on another refeed day and I was able to relax eat popcorn and enjoy the experience knowing my body and mind would benefit... I'm eating at maintenance right now with a view to recomp ramping up to a lean bulk... I suspect I'll factor in a cheat day once a week or once every two weeks where I'll eat what I want as long as I stay within spitting distance of my macros and cals...

Given that a lot of guys pay virtually no attention to their nutrition and still make gains, I don't see any measurable difference in results coming from a 100% strict diet vs 90%.... No need to make this lifestyle any harder than it needs to be.... Also your cheat day will naturally include foods the other days do not, and the human body responds well to variety...

Top Bottom