Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Cheat Meals do you Eat a/week while on Cycle?

How many cheat meals do you eat a week while on Cycle?

• None. Strict Diet

Votes: 12 14.6%

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 25 30.5%

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Hell, Anything & Everything ( Mcd;s , Pizza, Ice Cream,)

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
masonweitzel said:
My boss chewed my ass, but the dept where i work runs the whole plant. But they all take super long breaks all the time. Its just i get singled out all the time. If i didn't have them paying for my education id say screw them.

yeah i used to carry protein bars in my pocket and i eat them while i was working

i diet perfectly mon-fri. But on the weekends when im partying and chasing tail its hard to keep a good diet. I cheat on friday and saturday nights. But sunday im back on track.

I always cheat on the weekends. The wife always wants to go eat at a China Buffet or McDonalds. I know it's horrible calories, but it's so good, and it's good family time. I have to cut it out now though. I'm buckling down to shred some weight.

When im bulken is Macdonalds
2 double Q pounders
1 cheese burger
1 large thick shake
Med fries
1 Apple pie
When im on reduced cal
1 sugar free apple pie from sharie s

Brad.

markmark said:
I have children so every Saturday is family day. Big breakfast, pizza, movie hot dogs and popcorn etc.

But that kind of cheating is worth every moment! Seriously thats a great thing to do with your family. So many families don't do that anymore.

cal_21 said:
I wish I knew. LOL.

I have a sugar free popsicle every now and then...I'm sure it's not the greatest Idea. But it's better than my fat ass forcing bear claws down my throat like dicks down paris hilton's pie hole....

Also seltzer water with lemon and ice is pretty good :)

Hope to find some good tips in this thread. Great idea :)

i do the same thing but i drink tonic water with lime....

ksbst9mm

I carb cycle so i got a cheat meal every weekend

and yes its usally about 8-10$ of junk from the mcdonalds dollar menu

I look forward to it all week, im drooling as we speak.

Top Bottom