Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to diet?

Wyllis

I am about 16% body fat, this came about after a long layoff from training in which I got depressed because I could not train and ate like a pig for 8 months.

How long should I diet to get down to 8% body fat? Here is my diet plan.

Up protein to 2.5 grams per pound.
Lower carbs to around 50g/60g per day.
Do 45 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning.
Train around 6pm.

I am 5,10 and 202 lbs.

THAT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH FAT YOU HAVE TO LOSE. YOU DON'T WANT LOSE MORE THAN 2-3 POUNDS A WEEK CAUSE ANYTHING MORE IS MUSCLE AND WATER. A SLOW STEADY DIET ,AY TAKE LONGER BUT YOU'LL KEEP MORE MUSCLE.:)

Well see, here's the problem with fatloss. It ain't linear. You can't make up an excel spreadsheet and cut 327.458 calories/day for 78 days and you will lose 18 pounds of bodyfat.

It just don't work that way.

Another kicker is this. You are at 16% bf. You could drop a couple of points easy and be down to 14% in no time. Possibly even zoom all the way to around 10-12%. Now here is the fun part, after that, it gets fucking difficult to lose fat without losing serious muscle. At least it is for me and most other people without the use of pharmaceutical supplements.

It will probably take you longer to drop from 10%-8% than for you to get from 16%-10%.

And in the end, it really doesn't matter how long it takes, does it. It takes as long as it does. You provide the diet, the willpower, the plan, the dedication, the willingness to risk small felonies for gear, dnp, t3, etc. etc.

All I can say is good luck on your trip to leanville. It's a rough road, and don't get discouraged when (not if) you have a cheat day and gorge like a rutting pig.

Top Bottom