Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long till that midsection goes away?

Okay, as far as i can understand, all you are is a fifteen year old little shit. You have been lifting for 6 months, ask basic questions, that if you DID have knowledge or past experience, you would not need to ask in the first place. In my book, you have nothing to offer these boards, and you give people the wrong information, and it pisses me off because ur leading people in the wrong direction. As for me, i'm 22, and I major in nutrition and dieting. So... therefore, continue learning, quit giving bullshit explanations, and be a good little boy.

I completely agree with bigdogg. blood drinker you ask a question, then when one of the most knowledgable people of the board answers and tries to help you out you answer him with "no shit". you didnt even thank him. you are a fat piece of shit who needs to learn respect. Im sorry I have to post this on the diet board, but you really need to stop talking so much shit.

Come on guys, arguing over the net is totally pointless and does nothing to help the board.

I hold a lot of fat in the midsection even though I am always lean almost everywhere else. It is just genetic and I have to live with it.

Keep up the cardio and perhaps try a keto diet for a few weeks to shock your body. However, a keto diet is not for a novice and you need to know quite a bit about nutrition to carry it out successfully.

If you don't feel too confident about a keto diet then you could try this diet that I used a while back and it helped me a lot:

Meal 1: 50 grams oatmeal, 5 egg white/1 yolk, 20 grams protein powder (mixed into oats for flavour, choc is best)

Meal 2: 50 grams protein powder (best you can afford, don't bother with Nitro Tech or any of that shit).

Meal 3: 1 tin of tuna, fat free mayo and a little mustard, 1 slice whole meal bread, 1 tbsp flax or olive oil.

Meal 4: 50 grams protein powder.

Meal 5: 150 grams chicken, veggies, 1 tbsp flax.

Meal 6: 50 grams protein powder or tuna.

You can mix around with the calories as they may be a little low especially if you're doing alot of cardio.

Blood_drinker - I am glad to see ECA is the most 'hardcore' you are going. A lot of young bbers get into prohormones and even roids way too early. Keep up the hard work and the fat will melt in time.

If all else fails there is always DNP :D J/K!!

life is good said:
I completely agree with bigdogg. blood drinker you ask a question, then when one of the most knowledgable people of the board answers and tries to help you out you answer him with "no shit". you didnt even thank him. you are a fat piece of shit who needs to learn respect. Im sorry I have to post this on the diet board, but you really need to stop talking so much shit.

Thanks for the backup buddy:) Atleast someone sees where im comin from.
peace

Without going too deeply into genetics or possible spot reduction via Yohimbine HCL, I'll give a simple answer. The midsection is the first place for men to gain fat and it is the last place to lose it. In general fat comes off in the exact reverse order that it goes on. Most men gain fat in their love handle and lower abdominal area first and foremost. It slowly spreads throughout their body but it almost always starts in the midsection. For women this is usually the thigh area. Women tend to gain fat in their thighs and ass first and then lose it there last. Nothing scientific about any of these facts.

So the answer to the question yes it is more difficult to lose midsection bodyfat, but not for the reasons you are thinking of. The lower your bodyfat becomes the slower it will come off and the harder it will be to lose it *regardless* where it is. The fact that 99% of men hold it in their midsection is why it seems that there is some hormonal reason why it comes off those areas last. People think that there is some magic way to target midsection fat first but unless there is liposuction performed you won't see a man walking around with a ripped midsection and lower back while holding fat in his neck, arms, legs, etc... Perhaps there are some genetic anomalies walking around though I've never seen one. And if you happened to see one you wouldn't know if it is because of liposuction unless you asked and they truthfully answered.

To lose midsection bodyfat you just need to stick to the diet. It will seem to come off slower but in fact the fat loss rate is fairly linear until you reach the lowest levels. You might only lose 1mm on your ab measurement in an 8 week span but you might lose a total of 30mm throughout the rest of your body.

The good news is that once you get lean everywhere else then there is only one place for the fat to come from and at that point your results will be quick. Until that time just keep plugging along and it will happen eventually.

you guys are so easily offended...wtf, no shit?
you get offended by that?
listen up, I said that because the question was wrongly worded, for the last time.

HOW, give me ONE example where I have led ppl in the wrong direction? WTF, Im obviously still a beginner, but what I do know, i say. wtf, i never reply with false info.

if you can point out an example of that id appreciate it, big dogg. youre full of shit; i never lie or bullshit. my questions may be shitty, but so waht? im here to learn too, unlike you apparently...

it seems all you're trying to do is prove to others you're better than me. you are , obviously. but man, i ask a basic question, and you bitch at me for helping others on what I do know? the question was not as basic as it first sounded....that question (the original) was asked numerous times. yet this one was sort of rephrased, and vageta answered it for me in the way i wanted. but diss me over the internet man , go ahead. you've won your respect and i've lost mine.

but you cannot diss my posts when yours aren't much of a higher caliber. you know your shit, and answer in completeness, but wtf, that's the same for me ...(to the ones I do reply). if you are that knowledgeable don't prove it by calling me fat (which im not by a long shot) or by saying your 22 and majoring in nutrition. I could give a shit.

prove it by continuing to answer your posts, and steer clear of provoking people. you had no reason to provoke me...as i have not mislead anyone, and as far as I'm concerned, this board is for all questions, stupid, basic, or advanced.

Last edited:
To lose midsection bodyfat you just need to stick to the diet. It will seem to come off slower but in fact the fat loss rate is fairly linear until you reach the lowest levels. You might only lose 1mm on your ab measurement in an 8 week span but you might lose a total of 30mm throughout the rest of your body.

btw, all i needed. thanks bro

Dude first off I'd like to say, How are you gonna ask a question thats as basic as this, then go and critique other's cutting diets in other threads??

and btw, thanks for the better part of the attempt to answer my question. <- you misunderstood the question, i rephrased it and vageta answered it for me.

as pissed off as my posts may sound, i hope I'm in good terms with you , even though I dare ask basic questions. I'll refrain from asking them in the future and replying to what I know (is this what you're telling me?)

seriously bro, i have no desire to start a flame war over the internet over a college nutrition major. :eek: and certainly you don't want to start one with me. :eek:

so, at least on my part, i am forced to at least pretend to be on good terms with you....
take it as you wish, dr

blood_drinker said:

and btw, thanks for the better part of the attempt to answer my question. <- you misunderstood the question, i rephrased it and vageta answered it for me.

as pissed off as my posts may sound, i hope I'm in good terms with you , even though I dare ask basic questions. I'll refrain from asking them in the future and replying to what I know (is this what you're telling me?)

seriously bro, i have no desire to start a flame war over the internet over a college nutrition major. :eek: and certainly you don't want to start one with me. :eek:

so, at least on my part, i am forced to at least pretend to be on good terms with you....
take it as you wish, dr

are you sure YOU aren't the one that gets easily offended? I'm not trying to start a war because
#1- you aren't worth my time
#2- you aren't worth my time.

Listen, ask all the questions you want, i'll be happy to help you, as will others. As for the things I cannot help you with(have no knowledge about), I will keep my mouth shut, because I simply do not know. That is how it should be, with me, you and the rest on these boards. Speak from personal experience or gained knowledge, not with an answer you think will sound good, but in actuality makes no sense what so ever. This is not really a flame, just trying to set things straight. I'd hate to see people stray even further away from their goals then they were. So, no hard feelings, but take it how u may

Top Bottom