Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long till that midsection goes away?

blood_drinker

Wasup, lately i've been cutting with some help from Bigandy (over at the training board).
Now, I've gotten much leaner (79kg-70kg) and with added muscle (I'm 15, 6 months training), and this is the best I have ever been in my life. Yet I want my abs now.

Everything is leaning out. Yet I have heard that the midsection shit is REALLY hard to get rid of. How so? Do you need to change the diet to shock your body, or is it just simply a matter of time (it takes MUCH longer to get rid of)?

I'm 3 weeks into cutting, or 4. I forget...

THanks

It's just a matter of time. There is no magic way to reduce mid-section flab, just work hard and eat right and it will go away.

(doing abs will aid it a little bit)
Mr.X

It's just a matter of time. There is no magic way to reduce mid-section flab, just work hard and eat right and it will go away.

no shit, but does the fat burning in the midsection take longer than what it did to lean out the rest? Or is it just a matter of the rest of my body's fat stores being exhausted, THEN it moves on to burn off the midsection (men)?

Thanks

Stomach and love handles are the trouple spots for men, so yes it will take a longer time.

Are you using any supplements/drugs?

Dude first off I'd like to say, How are you gonna ask a question thats as basic as this, then go and critique other's cutting diets in other threads??

Anyway, if you are seeing results so far, then keep doing what BigAndy is telling you, he seems pretty knowledgeable. It sucks though, because you will see better results on the rest of ur body, but as stated above, the midsection is often the last part to lean up on men. Don't get discouraged, jsut keep doing what ur doing.

Dude first off I'd like to say, How are you gonna ask a question thats as basic as this, then go and critique other's cutting diets in other threads??

Well, this is not a basic question. I'm asking from others experience. It's not a question you know the answer to. I'm asking , (poor phrasing) how long did it take you guys to do it? I know the gut is the trouble spot for men (apple shapes)....now, I am wondering if it takes longer to cut out than what it takes from the rest of the body to cut. I understand, for the last time, that it will be the last to go (which is why im asking the fucking question), yet once the body DOES start to burn off from the midsection, is the fat burning of the midsection slower than the fat burning of say, the lower body?

See , read that slowly, it's a different question than "When will my gut go away".
Sorry for the misunderstanding, BigDogg.

But in all honesty, fuck you, I know more than you think.

Big Andy has been a big help....since he critiqued my shit diet I've realized many things and started researching. Man, I read shit EVERY day, not on EF, also on hardcore newsletters, I browse through it all through the night, reading reading and reading. I'm not saying I know all, just that I know MUCH more than "basic" at least now.

I know what a good cutting diet is, and how many factors work with it. I am knowledgeable enough to critique diets, training splits, and perhaps even some basic cycles (which I am far from doing, but I happen to know about them).

So, blow me.

and i'm not part of the "group" that chills in the boards, listening to the knowledgeable ones, and when the same question gets asked again, recycle the info.

there are at least 5 people on this board, and that's all they do. "Go for the keto diet, definetely"

More often than not, they have no clue what they are talking about. Oh yeah, and eat some ALL NATURAL peanut butter. I bet my left nut none of them have tried the actual advice they give.

I read my post above, sorry for the outburst....
But your comment pissed me off.:mad:

Top Bottom