Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long should I wait

Not sure how it happened,,and I haven't spoke to doctor for a few months now

Sent from my HTCONE using EliteFitness

Most cases varicose veins are caused when you get hit in the nuts or something similar. I actually have read that aas can help reduce the pain of varicose veins on the nuts by the testicles atrophy, I will look for the study if someone asks.

I haven't heard of someone getting them from lifting heavy but I could be wrong. Look on google for some answers my guess would be if you have already been training currently for at least 6 months and your moving heavy weight already I see no problem with this but if your benching 135 pounds or dead lifting 225 then I would say get your strength back

Thanks for advice,,,, been roofing for 23 years,,,,that will do it also

Sent from my HTCONE using EliteFitness

never go into a cycle unless you are healthy.

I will be blunt because I'm assuming you came here advice.. you have been roofing 23 years so i'm assuming you aren't some idiot kid who never busted a nut in their life. you should know better than that.

i would get this resolve.. come back 100%.. lift natty, build your conditioning and then worry about steroids.. thats my advice

Ask your doctor.

I had hernia surgery a few years back. During the consultation I asked him how long it'd be until I got back in the gym - that was the first thing I asked. Why you didn't ask your doctor is beyond me. None of us have more information than your doctor.

Top Bottom