Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long should I wait

TGilley

I had surgery on a hernia in my nuts in Feb,,,how ling should I wait before next cycle

Sent from my HTCONE using EliteFitness

What do you mean nuts? I thought you couldn't get hernias on your nuts just inguarnal hernias witch could swell the nuts if it is by a nerve. Is this what you mean?

I had what's called a vericaseal hernia,,it's swollen veins that wrap around your nuts,,,not fun at all

Idk man personally I never heard of that, I have heard of varicose veins linked to inguarnal hernias due to restricted blood flow and often times they fix both in the same surgery and maybe that is the term they use. I searched google out of curiosity of what the definition is but I couldn't find anything called that. Hopefully some one will tune in that has had experience with it.

What did your doctor say? Any weight lifting limits? If not just get back in the swing of things and give it more time

Maybe it's spelled hydrocele

Varicocele,,,I spelt wrong ,,today is my first day on forum,,just trying to get used to things,,,,is there some sort of picture gallery somewhere

There is but cawk and ball pics go on chat and conversation side

But that leads to the next question tho, what did you doctor say about working out

Top Bottom