Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you, personally, work out (in forms of hours) and how many days per week?

I workout around 4-5 days per week with maybe... like 45-60 minutes a pop I guess. I train every bodypart one time per week really hammering it all the way. I guess around 4-5 hours training time.

I basically train 3x a week with weights for about 45min to an hour. Event day is usually much longer....2-3 hours. Try doing the tire flip, truck pull, truck drag, farmer's walk, crucifix hold, atlas stones, walkouts, static holds, sled work...etc....in an hour...you'll die...ha ha...I almost do in 2 hours...but I love it.

B True

4 days a week, approx duration is 1 hour.

I have 4 main lifting sessions...each one last between 45 mins to 1 hour. Then I have anywhere from 3 to 7 extra workouts(less than 15min) a week...depending on how far out I am from a meet. These are feeder workouts with the sole purpose of getting new blood into the muscle to speed recovery and raise work capacity.

3 days of lifting (1:30-2:30 hours a day)
2 days of cardio (30 minutes to one hour a day)

That is per week.

~WizKid :kaioken:

It used to be 6 days of lifting (push-pull-legs split), then I got a 9-hour per day summer job, which does not leave me the time to lift every day. Currently: 4-5 days per week, 40-60 minutes per session.p

Top Bottom