Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you cockpainters think It'll take me to get in shape?

jnevin

Ok so, I've been going through a bit of a rough patch for oh.... the last year and a half. Relationship woes followed by an unexpected baby (I wouldn't change this for anything now), shady employers that have not paid me promised bonuses or earned commissions (I did the math and it's over $60K all said and done between two places), and an industry that's falling apart making it hard for a knugguh to live. So things work wise are getting better and making the stress of wondering if I'll run out of money and be a worthless piece of shit of a father less. Still there, but less. The pay thing really got to me but there's no sense in staying mad at something I can't change, and the relationship I guess is what it is for now.

So I checked my BP on Saturday and it was 162/98. Could've been better. Resting pulse was 92. Aside from late last week I haven't done cardio for over 6 months. I've been working out, but have just done heavy sets with low reps and then leave the gym before I feel I've done anything theraputic. It's like I think about being stressed while I lift, but stop lifting before the stress is relieved and it almost seems worse, if that makes sense. Diet's been meh, I eat great at home but total shit when I go out. I'll be bringing my lunches now. Then I've been drinking way too much to deal with the stress. Really stupid to numb myself and put off dealing with things.

Anyhoo, that's it I guess. What are some ways you poopwookies cope with stress. I can't do it through violence anymore because I don't want to go to jail and not be around my daughter.

Ok so, I've been going through a bit of a rough patch for oh.... the last year and a half. Relationship woes followed by an unexpected baby (I wouldn't change this for anything now), shady employers that have not paid me promised bonuses or earned commissions (I did the math and it's over $60K all said and done between two places), and an industry that's falling apart making it hard for a knugguh to live. So things work wise are getting better and making the stress of wondering if I'll run out of money and be a worthless piece of shit of a father less. Still there, but less. The pay thing really got to me but there's no sense in staying mad at something I can't change, and the relationship I guess is what it is for now.

So I checked my BP on Saturday and it was 162/98. Could've been better. Resting pulse was 92. Aside from late last week I haven't done cardio for over 6 months. I've been working out, but have just done heavy sets with low reps and then leave the gym before I feel I've done anything theraputic. It's like I think about being stressed while I lift, but stop lifting before the stress is relieved and it almost seems worse, if that makes sense. Diet's been meh, I eat great at home but total shit when I go out. I'll be bringing my lunches now. Then I've been drinking way too much to deal with the stress. Really stupid to numb myself and put off dealing with things.

Anyhoo, that's it I guess. What are some ways you poopwookies cope with stress. I can't do it through violence anymore because I don't want to go to jail and not be around my daughter.

Sounds like you need to deal with the stress first.

yes!!! especially if you smoke a corn cob pipe!!! when i see a dude smoking a pipe i say to myself. "there's a man who's going somewhere" and sure enough it's right to the corner to pan handle!!!

never, your destined to be skinny fat and a broke MF'er the rest of your life. And, and unhapplily connected to your baby's momma who causes you more stress then your can hardly bare for the rest of you natural life. Welcome to life, actually, MY life. Minus the skinny part though.....

gimme them 6 crowns of yours and go hide in the closet till feeding time bish and stfu....

Top Bottom