Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good were Dorian Yates Genetics?

Dorian yates Genetics

• Below Average (Hardgainer)

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Average

Votes: 41 8.2%
  • Good

Votes: 88 17.6%
  • Very, very good

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • MONSTER GENETICS!!! MUTANT!!!! GOD OF BODYBUILDING GENETICS!!

Votes: 196 39.3%

• Total voters
if he didnt have supreme genetics he wouldnt have wont the olympia multiple times. not everyone can get to that level just from eating alot, lifting alot and taking alot of drugs...

Imo, Lee Labrada was the epitome of a BB. Perfect lines, full muscle bellies, perfect symmetry,
hard and dense looking, vascular. The total package. i don't like the standards in today's BB world.
It's a freak show. i commend Cutler, Coleman, ect., but i don't like that freak look.

JuanDeLaCruz said:
I very much prefer Shawn Ray's or Bob Paris' physique over Dorians. Shawn and and even Paris aren't exactly small...they're both really big and surely could bench over 400lbs. Who wants to be a 300lb freak that can bench 600 if every girl that sees you runs away in terror. I'd rather look like Ray Paris and get the chicks.
I'm no bodybuilder, but don't think how much one's benches got anything to do with how good he looks..

I sure as hell wouldn't say Dorian had bad genetics.

I would go as far as saying he had great genetics.

Let's check off a few things from that youngest pic of him:

1. Naturally lean-check
2. Excellent hip to waist ratio-check
3. Naturally dense looking muscle-check
4. Good muscle shape and attachment points-check

Now factor his extremely hard training and dieting.

Then add on assloads of drugs.

Most guys in the gym don't have 1-5. Some have a couple. Few have all.

This isn't even factoring the neurological component or individual response to aas.

Saying Dorian's genetics were bad is about the stupidest thing ever.

above average of course but even he said that it would be scary if he could have been in someone elses body (referring to other pros). Implying that his genetics were not as good as some of the guys he competed against.

His cycles were shown in one of the more recent Muscular Development magazines. I think you'll be surprised at how little he actually used.

I don't believe that Dorian's genetics were average. He was amazing and still a legend in the business. Gains like that can not be attributed to just hard work and drugs. Plenty of guys hit the gym hard and take drugs and never get to half the stature of Dorian

Top Bottom