Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast should I be losing fat?

Paulos said:
1800 sounds Really low, Whatever your daily burn rate is I'd go 500 under that, which leaves 3500 calories burned a week (1 pound of fat).

Sounds good Paulos... but knowing one's daily burn is the hard part ;) right? Seriously though, you're probably right... it'd be great to know that magic number... the one at which you'll optimally burn fat AND put on some muscle. Trial and error? Or can anyone suggest something a little more... scientific?

I have just started recording EVERYTHING I eat on fitday.com, and I weigh myself 3 times per week at the same time MWF. In about 2 weeks, I will have done it for a month. I'm going to make a graph. I will be albe to look at bodyweight trends, instead of individual scale measurements.

The only shitty part is that for one week I will be changing my workout routine.

Dieting

Keep at 1800 cals per day, but one day in the week you must eat more. A sort of pig out day. Then your body knows your not starving yourself. So says sundays or something increase your calaory in take by a thoiuand or 1500 more.

Try this it is highly recommended by body for life book.

Good luck mate!!!!

Top Bottom