Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how does dbol retain water besides estrogen?

carnivore24

i am on day 5 of dbol 25mg ED threw this into my on going cycle of tren e 350/wk and test 125/wk (im on trt so no real start or end date to my blasts been going for 10 weeks or so prob keep going for 6)

im also on
HG letro which ive been running 1.25mg ed since starting dbol (1.25 e3d before)
HG raloxifen 60mg ED
RC prami .5mg ED

i have gyno and am prone hence the letro, and my bloods always show e2 at min level or a little below so i know estrogen isnt causing the bloat

i woke up today and my face is bloated to all hell and im wondering how dbol causes water retention besides estro and if i can do anything about it or just tell my girlfriend to deal with my fat face.

o and
5'11
215 lbs
13%

bro, what are you doing running ANY sort of cycle if you already have gyno?? To top it off your running dbol and tren with gyno?? You my friend are going to be one that has to learn the hard way...

I get it seems ridiculous to you, but maybe with more details you will understand. I got gyno years ago before I used anabolics, and it was caused due to hypogonadism aka low t. I've never had a problem with it from steroids because I researched it pretty well and with letro and prami it does not get worse. well really it got better when I finally went on trt after a few years of holding off.

in my mind it is not going anywhere until I get surgery so if steroids with proper ancillaries don't make it worse then I see no problem with it. also I have conceded I have to eventually get surgery so why not juice before so if god forbid I do aggravate it, I do before I have surgery. plus I'm on trt so have to inject test for the for see able future.

hope that helps, and we can get back to my question

Sent from my VS950 4G using EliteFitness

what dylan is saying is why would you want to build mass when you have man boobs. and i agree with him. if you are gonna have the surgery i say get it done now and out of the way.. dbol is the queen of gyno, i would never touch it

to answer your question dbol aromatizes.. mixed with test and its even more aromatization.. so even on letro it its gonna still outflank it. and if you up your letro you will kill your dick and gains in the process.. so its a lose/lose situation here.

what dylan is saying is why would you want to build mass when you have man boobs. and i agree with him. if you are gonna have the surgery i say get it done now and out of the way.. dbol is the queen of gyno, i would never touch it

to answer your question dbol aromatizes.. mixed with test and its even more aromatization.. so even on letro it its gonna still outflank it. and if you up your letro you will kill your dick and gains in the process.. so its a lose/lose situation here.

EXACTLY! there is nothing good that is going to come from this... regardless of what your running, its a bad idea if you have gyno but if your fully intenet on doing it then you have made about the poorest choice you can make on what to run...

BY THE WAY... maybe next time, write all the details out before you make a post so its easier to decipher what exactly the situation is...

so I'll go even deeper into something that seems to have nothing to do with how dbol retains water. only mentioned gyno to explain letro. my gyno is not noticeable to 99% of people, you would need to feel my chest to notice, so I'm not.just growing man boobs.

if I got gyno surgery first I would still be at the same level of risk to develop it further. can we just drop it and realize I am doing this, and using every pre caution I can but am willing to accept the consequences. thank you for your concern although somewhat condescending, if I was clueless to tren and dbol you would be doing my a huge favor by telling me.

now my personal alive and decisions aside does anyone know of dbol causes water retention through any other means besides estrogen. I believe I heard it does somewhere before but can not locate it. thanks

Sent from my VS950 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom