Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How do you rate yourself

KillahBee said:
in all honesty, I have always had no problem with women. It's not like I was getting laid every night for an extended period of time, but I've always had pretty goddamn hot chicks. I have no idea why. I'm pretty much a ball busting prick and kind of selfish too. And very set in my ways. And never really cared either. Which is probably exactly what interested them in me.

Also, I fuck like a rock star.


And I have a very solid roofie guy.


I pegged you as an Ether dude
 
I have my moments where I feel like I could be in the "B" range. Usually in the summer when I am dressed up to go out.
Then again, I have my moments where I feel like I am wearing sweatpants in public but I'm not.
 
He never said anything about being obese lol, Slat in a non gay way (not that there is anything wrong with it) you do well in the looks department ;).
 
Looks: whatever average is.. 5? 6?
personality: 12
 
Destroyer1986* said:
He never said anything about being obese lol, Slat in a non gay way (not that there is anything wrong with it) you do well in the looks department ;).
yes, competition like slat1 must be taken out early in the night with a well placed rohypnol or at least some spray on skid-marks ;)
 
Im a goddamn ten. Fuck all of you. I'm in a very bad mood.
 
Foxxie said:

Not to be conceited but I've been told that by most people that I am HOt or Pretty.

:)


of course you have, you;re a fucking female. dudes know how to get you, it ain't hard. look at what goes on around here. you would think every chick on EF is a fucking supere model the way guys hurl bullshit compliments at them.
 
KillahBee said:
of course you have, you;re a fucking female. dudes know how to get you, it ain't hard. look at what goes on around here. you would think every chick on EF is a fucking supere model the way guys hurl bullshit compliments at them.



no worries I dont believe any comment that I heard. I dont even considered myself HOT at all! Like what I said I don't really go by what others tell me, to be honest. It doesn't bother me and never has. I know how guys are they say romantic wonderful things just mostly to get some punani and most are obvious.
 
Foxxie said:
no worries I dont believe any comment that I heard. I dont even considered myself HOT at all! Like what I said I don't really go by what others tell me, to be honest. It doesn't bother me and never has. I know how guys are they say romantic wonderful things just mostly to get some punani and most are obvious.

Exactly, and you fall for it every time.
 
theoak01 said:
:) smile dammit,in that one second you smile you wont be mad

You were right. I just tried it. You can't be angry when you smile. I couldn't have smiled last night.
 
The Shadow said:
LOL


it MUST be that rapier wit then

Dumbass. It's rapists wit.
 
theoak01 said:
good to hear your doin better tonight

Thanks! If I had worked out last night, I'd have had a heart attack. I was too angry. It's gonna be a long 4 years, full of battles.
 
biteme said:
Thanks! If I had worked out last night, I'd have had a heart attack. I was too angry. It's gonna be a long 4 years, full of battles.

my ear will be here anytime you need it
 
Destroyer1986* said:
He is not rich so i dont think you will be interested.

Huh? Where did that come from? I am not all about money. Money is a good thing but I am not a Gold Digger! :verygood:
 
I think all of the EF women should come over to my place and allow me to rate them. "note" no score would be below 10 and afterwards we'd have drinks and chocolate. ;-)

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
I think all of the EF women should come over to my place and allow me to rate them. "note" no score would be below 10 and afterwards we'd have drinks and chocolate. ;-)

Whiskey



Yummmm chocolate. I'll give you a 10 for that and better be Belgian Dark Chocolate;)
 
http://wwww.hotornot.com/p/?action=photos

this is me tell me what u think. i think im ugly personally, hence the 6.1, but on the site you cant have comments. what can i do to improve myself? K for anyone with advice please. this is eatin at me. if it were me id give myself a 3 at best, which is fuckin depressing. so please respond. by the way im not showin off my body in this pic because im kinda embarassed to but my bf % is at about 10 right now and im in good shape. not a monster, but in better shape than 80% of the people i know. thanks again.
 
Foxxie said:
Do you consider yourself Hot,Good looking, Average or Below Average etc? or What would you rate yourself? 10 is the highest

Not to be conceited but I've been told that by most people that I am HOt or Pretty. I guess they were just blind :worried: well hopefully not, lol (I don't really go by what others tell me, to be honest. It doesn't bother me and never has.)


Anyways, If would describe myself I would say I am average.( I'll give myself a 7) I am content on what I have but lil improvement on my physique then I would be more happy than what I have now. :)


u make me depressed. u said 7 is average. on hot or not i get a 5.9. i need to jump off a bridge.
 
markshark said:
u make me depressed. u said 7 is average. on hot or not i get a 5.9. i need to jump off a bridge.

Hotornot is a stupid site! You are not really going to jump off the bridge right :worried: I bet you are better than what you think you are and who cares what people say. YOu should be proud of what you have and not worry about what other people think of you Smile :)
 
I find that rating scales such as these really serve no purpose. They are ultimately subjective only. Why would I assign myself a number?































fine, 4.
 
Top Bottom