GoldenDelicious
New member
dammit you mofo bastard destroyer!! you messed up my follow on joke 
...but no matter. theres more where that came from
...but no matter. theres more where that came from
KillahBee said:in all honesty, I have always had no problem with women. It's not like I was getting laid every night for an extended period of time, but I've always had pretty goddamn hot chicks. I have no idea why. I'm pretty much a ball busting prick and kind of selfish too. And very set in my ways. And never really cared either. Which is probably exactly what interested them in me.
Also, I fuck like a rock star.
And I have a very solid roofie guy.
KillahBee said:excellent point.
aqua di gio = automatic poon
Raina said:Slat- you think you look obese when your body fat is at -22%.![]()
stilleto said:Looks: whatever average is.. 5? 6?
personality: 12
yes, competition like slat1 must be taken out early in the night with a well placed rohypnol or at least some spray on skid-marksDestroyer1986* said:He never said anything about being obese lol, Slat in a non gay way (not that there is anything wrong with it) you do well in the looks department.
GoldenDelicious said:yes, competition like slat1 must be taken out early in the night with a well placed rohypnol or at least some spray on skid-marks![]()
omg, now you cant slip one into your drink when youre not looking, and have your way with yourself anymore!!Destroyer1986* said:Im out of roofies.

biteme said:Im a goddamn ten. Fuck all of you. I'm in a very bad mood.
lolGambino said:i like my ladies on the alter side
jenscats5 said:
Now see what you did??
you.Scotsman said:I could have said broken.
You know Iyou.
Cheers,
Scotsman
Foxxie said:
Not to be conceited but I've been told that by most people that I am HOt or Pretty.
![]()
jenscats5 said:I may be old & gimped up but I'd bet I could pin you.....
![]()
Miss24k said:I'm a 10![]()
jenscats5 said:I was going to say a 12....


hidngod said:Are you kidding? Your body looks good (from your avi), & your smile is enough to warm even Diggers heart. It heats up my room, whenever one of your posts comes on the moniter.

Gymgurl said:Thanks but I'm guessing on a scale from 1-10 a 6

KillahBee said:of course you have, you;re a fucking female. dudes know how to get you, it ain't hard. look at what goes on around here. you would think every chick on EF is a fucking supere model the way guys hurl bullshit compliments at them.
i dont agreeErzulie said:I'd say a 6 on a good day.
Foxxie said:no worries I dont believe any comment that I heard. I dont even considered myself HOT at all! Like what I said I don't really go by what others tell me, to be honest. It doesn't bother me and never has. I know how guys are they say romantic wonderful things just mostly to get some punani and most are obvious.
theoak01 said:smile dammit,in that one second you smile you wont be mad
biteme said:You were right. I just tried it. You can't be angry when you smile. I couldn't have smiled last night.
The Shadow said:LOL
it MUST be that rapier wit then
theoak01 said:good to hear your doin better tonight
biteme said:Thanks! If I had worked out last night, I'd have had a heart attack. I was too angry. It's gonna be a long 4 years, full of battles.
He has a jacked up nose......Foxxie said:Hi Nick Lachey![]()
JavaGuru said:He has a jacked up nose......
Foxxie said:well you dont , if that's you on the avatar, you kinda do look like him though![]()
Destroyer1986* said:He is not rich so i dont think you will be interested.

Whiskey said:I think all of the EF women should come over to my place and allow me to rate them. "note" no score would be below 10 and afterwards we'd have drinks and chocolate. ;-)
Whiskey
Technically, he looks like me because I'm a couple years older; I had the look first....Foxxie said:well you dont , if that's you on the avatar, you kinda do look like him though![]()
Foxxie said:Do you consider yourself Hot,Good looking, Average or Below Average etc? or What would you rate yourself? 10 is the highest
Not to be conceited but I've been told that by most people that I am HOt or Pretty. I guess they were just blindwell hopefully not, lol (I don't really go by what others tell me, to be honest. It doesn't bother me and never has.)
Anyways, If would describe myself I would say I am average.( I'll give myself a 7) I am content on what I have but lil improvement on my physique then I would be more happy than what I have now.![]()
markshark said:u make me depressed. u said 7 is average. on hot or not i get a 5.9. i need to jump off a bridge.
I bet you are better than what you think you are and who cares what people say. YOu should be proud of what you have and not worry about what other people think of you Smile I'm depressed because you put your pics on hot or notmarkshark said:u make me depressed. u said 7 is average. on hot or not i get a 5.9. i need to jump off a bridge.

silverbackn said:I'm depressed because you put your pics on hot or not![]()
I have been too, I don't want to know why thoughmarkshark said:yea ive been single my whole life so i figure its time to figure out why lol.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














