Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I make plain chicken taste nice?

Marinade it for few days with a good marinade.....Italian dressing works but is to vinegary for me. I like an orange based marinade which is awesome, I can eat lbs of chicken without getting tired of it, anything else like BBQ sauce and other stuff not too good in my book.....forgot one more thing, if you have chicken breast slice it thin in half ,marinates much better

G_orourke said:
two words...... MRS. DASH, pretty much the only delicious seasoning that has no salt,

then I cook it with some shit, and eat it all together,.. Steamed broccli, peppers, Brown rice.... oh and dont forget you lemon and lime juice,,,

+1

Varga said:
Marinade it for few days with a good marinade.....Italian dressing works but is to vinegary for me. I like an orange based marinade which is awesome, I can eat lbs of chicken without getting tired of it, anything else like BBQ sauce and other stuff not too good in my book.....forgot one more thing, if you have chicken breast slice it thin in half ,marinates much better

I would be careful in marinading poultry for "a few days". Chicken doesn't keep well, best fresh and doesn't require more than couple hours at most to absorb marinade. try foodtv.com for tons of recipes. you may even find some Jamie Oliver recipes there...ha ha ha.

mrs dash all the way! they have a couple flavors too. I marinate mine in a low fat italian dressing and then sprinkle mrs dash on it. Mmmmm

G_orourke said:
two words...... MRS. DASH, pretty much the only delicious seasoning that has no salt,

then I cook it with some shit, and eat it all together,.. Steamed broccli, peppers, Brown rice.... oh and dont forget you lemon and lime juice,,,

i love Mrs. Dash....i use it on everything: chicken, veggies and eggs

Godfather said:
I would be careful in marinading poultry for "a few days". Chicken doesn't keep well, best fresh and doesn't require more than couple hours at most to absorb marinade. try foodtv.com for tons of recipes. you may even find some Jamie Oliver recipes there...ha ha ha.

I marinade my chicken for days and I have yet to be sick from it......I think that as long as it is refrigerated its fine for few days. If that worries you freeze it while its marinating

Top Bottom