Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I make plain chicken taste nice?

nodiggitydave

I can buy plain chicken from Iceland at £1 for 200g.

They are strips originating from Thailand (i know i'm wary)

I'm guessing they are cuts of breasts but it's hard to tell, I don't think they are reformed but they do taste pretty bad compared to whole chickens I cook at home, but they're cheap and the nutritional values say they're very good.

I can't stomach them by themselves, especially when I'm already full and trying to get those calories in.

I've been using heaps of tomato sauce (ketchup) and also brown sauce, I know this is just like adding sugar though.

Any ideas?

The Ronnie Coleman way hey! Well I have tried it, and it tastes gooood, but again, it's just sugar ain't it? I have a tendency to go a little mad with sauces.

I bake chicken with a teaspoon of olive oil on each breast and whatever seasoning I'm in the mood for... Caribbean jerk, Montreal, etc. Sometimes I put teriyaki sauce on it, sometimes Lowry's sesame ginger sauce, sometimes plain barbeque sauce (I really like Sonny's, but it's expensive, hard to find, and has a lot of sugar in it).

Get chicken breast chop a red chilli, lime juice, tarragon and salt/pepper and marinate over night. Throw on the BBQ yummy

two words...... MRS. DASH, pretty much the only delicious seasoning that has no salt,

then I cook it with some shit, and eat it all together,.. Steamed broccli, peppers, Brown rice.... oh and dont forget you lemon and lime juice,,,

You could marinade it in Italian dressing and even fry it in MCT oil. Blackened chicken with the blackened seasoning, there are various rubs to try, and sometimes I like some decent honey mustard dressing on the chicken, but very small amounts.

Top Bottom