Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I build my LOWER and MIDDLE TRAPS?

frorider6

My upper traps are developing nicely, but not my middle and lower. I need some mass building exercises for them.

Don't make me beg guys.:D

I agree. Seated rows would be good. Also, try doing deadlifts and really squeeze your shoulders back and together at the top. It works well for me.

Grizzly said:
I agree. Seated rows would be good. Also, try doing deadlifts and really squeeze your shoulders back and together at the top. It works well for me.

I think my problem is that I haven't been squeezing my shoulders together.

all the above and you should try to angled shruggs this is tricky and the weight doesnt need to be that great. You can use a incline bench straddling it as if you were doing posterior deltiod raises. Use dumbells and simply shrug and squeeze tight. I do these every now and then as I seem to hit my lower traps as I do back.

Abbaddon said:
all the above and you should try to angled shruggs this is tricky and the weight doesnt need to be that great. You can use a incline bench straddling it as if you were doing posterior deltiod raises. Use dumbells and simply shrug and squeeze tight. I do these every now and then as I seem to hit my lower traps as I do back.

If you have one, you can do the same movement w/ a supported T-bar row.

Thanks bro forgot to add the tbar row. I do these but for some reason dont feel it as much in the traps more in the Teres

Top Bottom