Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how can i get as fit as her??

smallmovesal

gee she lifts heavy

:D

7.jpg

actually i guess she has ok definition on her arms..

but read this... what do i do?? :D

"I've got the curves of a pear!"

If you're a pear, you've got narrow shoulders, a small chest, and a wide butt and hips.

Try doing at least 30 minutes of speed-walking, running or swimming four times a week — all workouts that will slim down your lower half. Build your back and arm muscles by doing lots of upper-body strength-training. For each exercise, do three sets of eight reps using the heaviest amount of weight you can lift, working up to 10- to 12-pounders.

Avoid beefing up your legs with activities like biking with lots of resistance, using a stairclimber or doing lower-body work with weights over 20 pounds.

— by Lesley Goober. Adapted from SELF, March 2000.

Previous: Apple
Next: Stringbean

Ive found that the whole "body shape" thing doesnt apply when you become very lean. Eventually, all the fat comes off. Earlier this summer I cant even remember how many women told me that they eat "Clean", yet still have fatty deposits in certain areas they cant get rid of. Eventually, all those spots will go away if someone is truly eating CLEAN.
Dont skip bodyparts, eat clean and learn to love that cardio. All that combined should turn you from a fruit into a lean, mean, fat burning machine :D

DANG!!! I was getting all warm and fuzzy as I read "...For each exercise, do three sets of eight reps using the heaviest amount of weight you can lift..."

I thought, FINALLY, someone is telling women the real secret to getting hard, tight and toned is to get strong! But then I was gobsmacked by "...working up to 10- to 12-pounders...."

My first thought was 'maybe this is one of those Senior fitness articles...', but then I saw it was SELF...no big surprise there either, I guess.

wow inspiring article.....I dont even read anymore...its all BS...and no clue on training for women...i guess we are all considered weak and unable to lift like guys.......u can do better smalls

OMG - you wouldn't want to get too big in your lower body.....

Reminds me of the girls I saw a couple weeks ago putting the 2 1/2 lb weights on the leg press and telling me they were going for reps, not weight. I was like "Why bother.....?"

If I can't go over 20 lbs, what do I do with the 135lbs my legs have to carry around every day????

Looks like I will be cursed with muscular curved legs the rest of my life. Shucky Darn!!!

Top Bottom