Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Big are You Guys???

youngguns said:
5'8+ at 195 (end of the day ;))
To answer the question you asked me about how I do body fat testing because your PM box is full. I use a nine site with Lang Medical calipers and my gf takes it. She is a dietician and worked for Beverly International for years as well. She is also a National competitor like myself...actually better than me and she is 54! look at my gallery.

Quad

6'1 205lbs, 11%bf..... Currently on test prop,npp,winstrol, anavar. only 3 weeks in and i have gained 15 pounds and dropped a percent in bodyfat thus far. 6 more weeks to go.

i would say my body type is similar to cauliflower.

Quadsweep said:
5 feet 7 inches down to 226 at ...need to do a BF today...probably coming into the high 5% range now @ 14 weeks out from stage.

Quadsweep

Hey Quadsweep, what is your off season weight usually around?

6'0 tall and 265lbs. Leaning up a bit here over the next 10 weeks! gonna get my ass on that bike, sweat out some cardio!lol. i always feel better when i'm doing at least 2-3 cardio sessions a week, but its been a few months since i've even done cardio. but i'm not a fat ass!

bmcadoo44 said:
6'1 205lbs, 11%bf..... Currently on test prop,npp,winstrol, anavar. only 3 weeks in and i have gained 15 pounds and dropped a percent in bodyfat thus far. 6 more weeks to go.

i would say my body type is similar to cauliflower.
Cauliflower? white and lumpy? I guess mine is more like a muscular eggplant.

HumanTarget said:
seriously? that big weight at that height.

5'4 190lbs about 14%

About three years ago I used weigh a very strong but very fat 230lbs.

Iam considerably stronger and leaner now.

5'10" 280. I feel like Quad did at 260's. Very strong, but not that comfortable in street clothes. Cant find jeans that fit my legs but arent 6 inches too big on my waist. All my work pants/suits are custom made. Usually wear slip-on shoes or have my gf tie them for me. Bit of a GH gut at the moment. Upper abs are usually protruding and bloated. Nothing like Ronnie though of course. Right now chest is 54, arms, 22.5, quads 31, waist 36-37.

HumanTarget said:
i'm just trying to gauge how comfortable or healthy everyone feels, at certain sizes...
At 6'5" I am most comfortable at about 270 and 12% bf. At my age bulking more than that hurts my joints and getting too shredded hurts my joints.

medical said:
At 6'5" I am most comfortable at about 270 and 12% bf. At my age bulking more than that hurts my joints and getting too shredded hurts my joints.
i'm full of holes and scars tissue. i'm missing a lat and oblique. heavy SQ'ing & DL'ing really puts a lot of stress on my entire body, moreso than most others because of my imbalances. my hips especially, i can pop my right one almost every 10 minutes. least i think it's my hip....

Top Bottom