Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Big are You Guys???

5 feet 7 inches down to 226 at ...need to do a BF today...probably coming into the high 5% range now @ 14 weeks out from stage.

Quadsweep

i'm just trying to gauge how comfortable or healthy everyone feels, at certain sizes...

wags8 said:
Wow. I'd bet you'd make a hell of a running back. I'm watching football.
Me? at one time yeah...not with a formerly blown quad tendon...I run like festus off gunsmoke now....well, better than that!

Quad

HumanTarget said:
i'm just trying to gauge how comfortable or healthy everyone feels, at certain sizes...
I was 262 at one time. I was so fuckin strong! 640 for 6-8 Squats, 405 inclines for sets, 325 BHN press for 6...I had to exhale to tie my shoes though. Besides when training it sucked.

Quad

i'm at a comfy 228 right now... trying to break through 230 on my way to 240/250.

when i first got up around 220 i felt slow and wasn't used to the weight yet, a few months after i'm ok, I think my body has reach a homeostasis at this weight... sure i'm not as quick as I was at 180 but that's to be expected.

6' with socks on.

I do find I sweat a helluva lot more in certain situations. Like in a suit, on christmas eve in church. I was sitting there sweating my ass off. Not stimulant induced either.

sgtslaughter said:
i'm at a comfy 228 right now... trying to break through 230 on my way to 240/250.

when i first got up around 220 i felt slow and wasn't used to the weight yet, a few months after i'm ok, I think my body has reach a homeostasis at this weight... sure i'm not as quick as I was at 180 but that's to be expected.

6' with socks on.

I do find I sweat a helluva lot more in certain situations. Like in a suit, on christmas eve in church. I was sitting there sweating my ass off. Not stimulant induced either.
You were sweating because you were worried because you were in church! :qt:

Q.

Top Bottom