Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Big are You Guys???

im about 3 inches

Im 6'4 215 @ 12% ... but I fight around 205 so I never go over 235-240 because cutting is a bitch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I'm sitting at a very lean,,mean,, 225lbs right now,,,just around 8-10% BF

6'2"-ish (maybe 6'1.5") 210 lbs. BF probably around 12%. I'm comfortable. Never been much of a runner, so I can't run for shit. I used to ride bicycles alot when I was younger (I'm 34). I'd like to pick that up again for cardio.

My goal is to get to 230-240 at around 7-9% bodyfat and maintain that without killing myself in the gym to do it. Always been a (very) hard gainer, so that dream/goal may not ever happen, but I am still trying.

lol. I'm 6'2" Dunno why I was doubting that? Maybe OMEGA got me thinking I wasn't 6'2" because I wasn't doing his program? lmao!

I got up to 245-250 at around probably 14-15% by mid 2008. Hella fat, I know - but I could still see abs. Maintained 230-235 for a few years until about 1.5-2 years ago.

Currently around 215-220 pretty lean. Got visible abs, visible vascularity in arms, legs, lower abs, lats. Not sure of body fat %, and don't care too much really. Too busy to eat and train like I need to in order to bulk up to 270-300. Not really sure I want to do that anymore anyway. I hate having to tie my shoes in reps and getting winded climbing a flight of stairs. I also have two small kids to keep up with now.

I think I look too skinny at my current weight. I guess it's all relative. I'm bigger than most "normal" people, but I don't really compare myself to them.

I'm tiny.

Agreed, I am bigger than most I come in contact with and would love another 20lbs of muscle. Must be contagious, I feel tiny as well. Haha

I'm the biggest I've ever been although I don't weigh the most i have ever weighed which proves how the scale is bullshit

5'6" 205 .. roughly 12-13% body fat.. and I'm very close to all my PR's in strength.. but most of all I am healthy aside from a hurt thumb from horseback riding.

my goal by end of year is to crush all my PR's and continue adding mass slowly but quality.. gonna run a halo, EQ cycle this fall so thats gonna make me an ox. but I also want to trim up more as well and keep my 33" waist

my biceps, chest, shoulders and legs are definately the biggest they have ever been. i just need to tighten things up more

Top Bottom