Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Big are You Guys???

HumanTarget said:
i'm full of holes and scars tissue. i'm missing a lat and oblique. heavy SQ'ing & DL'ing really puts a lot of stress on my entire body, moreso than most others because of my imbalances. my hips especially, i can pop my right one almost every 10 minutes. least i think it's my hip....
How are you missing a lat and oblique? I am missing an ITB and some quad muscle, and some glute muscle and pelvic bone from gunshot wounds. (military). Doesn't really affect me but I don't really remember life before being wounded! (I'm old!)

I got straight up fat after getting back from thedesert this time. Getting ready to go again in a week or so so hopefully I'll get to around 185 10-12% at 5'8". I'm like 195 20% right now.

medical said:
How are you missing a lat and oblique? I am missing an ITB and some quad muscle, and some glute muscle and pelvic bone from gunshot wounds. (military). Doesn't really affect me but I don't really remember life before being wounded! (I'm old!)
gsw's. they used those muscles to stabilize my 5th thoracic vert. that was shattered.

220, 5'11", around 11%, ecto/meso, 56 yrs. old.
Feel very good at this weight. Got down to 129 lbs due to bad stomach ulcers in my mid-40's. Looked like a concentration camp survivor. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing.

6'1 230 i feel good about this weight. knee problems have been keeping me from getting any bigger or leaner. this seems my most natural size right now

Top Bottom