Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Big are You Guys???

6', was 256 2 years ago, kinda bloated and overweight though. now 206. if i was 195 i would be shredded. i will be 200-205 before next month's cycle starts. i plan to be 210-220 w/ abs, very hard and vascular and jacked as shit by spring/summer.

GoldenDelicious said:
oh i have no drama being 50lbs lighter than the rest of the board - bottom line is, i like what i see in the mirror (its quite michealangeloish these days :) which is what i always wanted, and also, when i take my shirt off, the pretty girls eye me out

me = in a good place :)

thats all that matters, right???? :)

Ummmm alright, so I'm 6'2in, about 185lbs, 5%bf ish.
49in+ chest, 28in waist. I've dropped a little weight somewhat recently due to a little less motivation and a damn good girlfriend that keeps me doing a bit more cardio than I should be doing :-D. I've gotten up to 197lbs but its so hard to maintain that kinda weight for me. F'ing blows to be an ectomorph most of the time. I'm back in my normal routine now, albeit we have more cardio/sex now than ever, and the diet and training are going great! I'm shooting for 205lbs this cycle guys, but we'll see!

Chris

Cauliflower Ear said:
bro he was talking about me...6 foot 200lbs at 10%...
Yeah, I knew it. Just being a silly old bastard. You're a fighter, so I'm not gonna piss you off, even on the internet.

Top Bottom