Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Big are You Guys???

HumanTarget said:
how do you guys feel being much heavier, having more stress on your body from the extra weight? your joints, etc???
I love feeling huge i dont prefer the cut look makes me feel powerful. maybe im sick i just like to lift big and get srength. if i look to big i just cut back im 6ft 2in 290 i got up to 310 and looked like a bloated turd so i upped the adex and cardio got it under control. as far as my joints i never had a problem.

off_safety said:
i think he's saying your not 9% bf. ur avi doesnt really show your body. t-shirt and one bicept arent enough.

oh, meh, maybe closer to 10-11-12, whatever, abs all showing unflexed. Anyway I never claimed to be huge. Plats have easy access to my training thread.

6'6" 280 lbs. Lean - not shredded. Off cycle. Trying to bulk up to the 309+ weight class by June. Between injuries, and the flu it's looking like I'll be lucky to hit 300. I've been over 330 in the past. I loved training at that weight (monster strength and pumps), but outside the gym life was uncomfortable. It sucks to get winded tying your shoes.

6'5'' 500lbs. 2% bf. Bench 800, Squat 1500, Deadlift 1200. 12 inch dick. Make 100000000 a year.

jesus im tiny compared to u fellas.... 5'6 155-160lbs...<8% bf... what I get for only lifting my own body weight :-\ bench is at 250, not bad for my size?

Top Bottom