Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How are puritysourcelabs injectables?

Narybu29

I had a question about PSL products. I know that puritysourcelabs has some really good oral steroids
how are their injectables though? I've heard lately a lot of sources are short on raws so they are putting together some crazy oils that are fake.
they'll sell testosterone as decaor they'll sell primobolan as really deca. Some crazy things going on and everybody is trying to hustle and cheat other people

I had a question about PSL products. I know that puritysourcelabs has some really good oral steroids
how are their injectables though? I've heard lately a lot of sources are short on raws so they are putting together some crazy oils that are fake.
they'll sell testosterone as decaor they'll sell primobolan as really deca. Some crazy things going on and everybody is trying to hustle and cheat other people
Puritysourcelabs injectables meaning euro pharmacies are some of the best, very good quality. They have all their gear tested and you can see the test results for EP.

I've used 1000mgs of euro pharmacies trenbolone injectable, it was next level.

Top Bottom