Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs how is puritysourcelabs anavar?

Veuwoe

Once steroid I have not used yet in my life is anavar for some reason.
I guess I’ve been scared to use it because I’ve heard so many people using fakes. Gonna try PSL and I was wondering if they’re orals are as good as their injectables.
Who has personally tried their var and what would you recommend for me in terms of dosing and how much will I need to buy?

I guess I’ve been scared to use it because I’ve heard so many people using fakes. Gonna try PSL and I was wondering if they’re orals are as good as their injectables.
Who has personally tried their var and what would you recommend for me in terms of dosing and how much will I need to buy?
In my view PSL euro pharma has amazing anavar best quality Ive tried anavar and winny cut stack they got

@~Vision~ is the man for var guys

This is one of the most safest compounds you can use, in fact there's even studies that have been written and wealth documented where they have given it to people who have had cirrhosis or other liver disorders and it has actually improve the functionalities of it

(Bonus read)
Study #2

Did you know that a few hundred mils of caffeine boost the anabolic effect of oxandrolone?
Read this study below -Incorporate 10g of creatine 5g X 5 twice daily (intra-workout and post workout) along with and coffee/caffeine with the Anavar intake throughout the day..
Oxandrolone (Anavar) GREATLY increases creatine synthesis therefor you can peel down on adipose tissue yet keeping the muscle bellies full with that rounded pump appearance,
the combo with Anavar/creatine are VERY synergestic with great pumps!

Imagine: you're a careful user of anabolic steroids. You occasionally take a course of oxandrolone only, and that's all you want. If this is your way of doing things,
then Portuguese doping researchers may have discovered something that'll interest you.
They suspect that you can get more out of oxandrolone if you take extra caffeine.

Caffeine-oxandrolone
The Portuguese, who work for the doping lab Laboratorio de Analises de Dopagem, were tipped by the police that some Portuguese steroids users swear by a combination of caffeine and oxandrolone.
The researchers were curious to know more about the potential use of this combination,
so they consulted the literature.

They came across studies which show that caffeine can boost the uptake and effect of paracetamol. [J Clin Pharmacol. 2007 Jun;47(6):715-26.] So, they reasoned, might caffeine have the same effect when taken with oxandrolone?

Study
Imagine: you're a careful user of anabolic steroids. You occasionally take a course of oxandrolone only, and that's all you want. If this is your way of doing things,
then Portuguese doping researchers may have discovered something that'll interest you.
They suspect that you can get more out of oxandrolone if you take extra caffeine.
To answer this question the researchers performed an experiment in which they gave a subject, whose caffeine consumption was a normal three small espressos a day,
a miniscule quantity [0.4 mg] of oxandrolone.

Results
The researchers then monitored the amount of caffeine, oxandrolone and the inactive oxandrolone metabolite epioxandrolone [structural formula shown here] in the subject's urine for the next 40 hours.
The figure below shows the amounts found in the first 14 hours. Click on it for the full figure.

pll25y5.gif

The researchers then repeated the experiment, but gave the subject 300 mg caffeine in pill form.
The figure above [click on it for a complete figure] shows that the amount of oxandrolone and epioxandrolone rose by a factor of 20 and 15 respectively.

Conclusion
The researchers think their experiment may show that caffeine causes a considerable improvement in the uptake of oxandrolone by the body.
"Practically this means that similar concentrations/effects may be achieved using lower dosages", they write. "Other anabolic steroids should also be investigated."

randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. I. Short-term effects on liver function.

Bonkovsky HL1, Fiellin DA, Smith GS, Slaker DP, Simon D, Galambos JT.
Author information

Abstract

The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation,
and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and
completed a 35-day three-phase protocol. Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function
(galactose and antipyrine metabolism), a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done.

Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet,
and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation, consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose),
given by peripheral vein; or 4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy.
Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II. Phase III was 2 or 3 days posttreatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases.

Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g.,
serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone. Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone.
Effects of treatments on metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper.
We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated, and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

Study #3

High doses of Anavar is NOT liver toxic -

A randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. I. Short-term effects on liver function.

Author information
Abstract
The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone,
an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation,
and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and completed a 35-day three-phase protocol.
Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function (galactose and antipyrine metabolism),
a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done. Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet, and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation,
consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose), given by peripheral vein; or
4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy. Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II.

Phase III was 2 or 3 days post-treatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases. Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g., serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone.

Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone. Effects of treatments on metabolic balances,
nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper. We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and
oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated,
and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/oral-steroids-usa/587-oxandrolone-anavar-10mgtab-50-tabsbag-ep-usa.html

(Bonus read)
Study #2

Did you know that a few hundred mils of caffeine boost the anabolic effect of oxandrolone?
Read this study below -Incorporate 10g of creatine 5g X 5 twice daily (intra-workout and post workout) along with and coffee/caffeine with the Anavar intake throughout the day..
Oxandrolone (Anavar) GREATLY increases creatine synthesis therefor you can peel down on adipose tissue yet keeping the muscle bellies full with that rounded pump appearance,
the combo with Anavar/creatine are VERY synergestic with great pumps!

Caffeine-oxandrolone
The Portuguese, who work for the doping lab Laboratorio de Analises de Dopagem, were tipped by the police that some Portuguese steroids users swear by a combination of caffeine and oxandrolone.
The researchers were curious to know more about the potential use of this combination,
so they consulted the literature.

They came across studies which show that caffeine can boost the uptake and effect of paracetamol. [J Clin Pharmacol. 2007 Jun;47(6):715-26.] So, they reasoned, might caffeine have the same effect when taken with oxandrolone?

Study
To answer this question the researchers performed an experiment in which they gave a subject, whose caffeine consumption was a normal three small espressos a day,
a miniscule quantity [0.4 mg] of oxandrolone.

Results
The researchers then monitored the amount of caffeine, oxandrolone and the inactive oxandrolone metabolite epioxandrolone [structural formula shown here] in the subject's urine for the next 40 hours.
The figure below shows the amounts found in the first 14 hours. Click on it for the full figure.

pll25y5.gif

The researchers then repeated the experiment, but gave the subject 300 mg caffeine in pill form.
The figure above [click on it for a complete figure] shows that the amount of oxandrolone and epioxandrolone rose by a factor of 20 and 15 respectively.

Conclusion
The researchers think their experiment may show that caffeine causes a considerable improvement in the uptake of oxandrolone by the body.
"Practically this means that similar concentrations/effects may be achieved using lower dosages", they write. "Other anabolic steroids should also be investigated."

randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. I. Short-term effects on liver function.

Author information

Abstract

The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation,
and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and
completed a 35-day three-phase protocol. Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function
(galactose and antipyrine metabolism), a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done.

Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet,
and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation, consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose),
given by peripheral vein; or 4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy.
Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II. Phase III was 2 or 3 days posttreatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases.

Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g.,
serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone. Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone.
Effects of treatments on metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper.
We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated, and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

Study #3

High doses of Anavar is NOT liver toxic -

A randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. I. Short-term effects on liver function.

Author information
Abstract
The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone,
an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation,
and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and completed a 35-day three-phase protocol.
Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function (galactose and antipyrine metabolism),
a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done. Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet, and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation,
consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose), given by peripheral vein; or
4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy. Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II.

Phase III was 2 or 3 days post-treatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases. Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g., serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone.

Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone. Effects of treatments on metabolic balances,
nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper. We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and
oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated,
and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/oral-steroids-usa/587-oxandrolone-anavar-10mgtab-50-tabsbag-ep-usa.html

I've used EuroPharmacies Anavar from PSL multiple times. Including when I recently hit my all time best personal record of 200kg/441lbs bench press and more.

I'd need more info on YOU before how long etc

yes they're orals are as good as they're injectables yes

Top Bottom