Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hotel living and Diet HELPPPPP

I feel bad for you man...living on the road stinks. a strange bed, impersonal room, not the food you want.
I think I cook in a way a chimp could follow with limited ingredients, and limited complexity. Because I like it so simple, I might have some ideas for you.
Does your room have a mini kitchen or are we working with just assembling purchased ingredients?
If you can get ingredients to cook, I'm assuming you'll have to shop nearly daily to buy food, cook it, eat it, and repeat. not a problem..that's how I like to cook anyways.
food you can keep on the counter: low carb pita, low carb tortilla, cans of tuna, mayo, ketchup
in fridge: milk for shakes, eggs for scrambled or omelettes, package of ham, package of cheese, lettuce, onion, tupperware with pre-baked chicken, pre pan cooked hamburgers, thin sliced steak(this is super flat & you should be able to squish it in anywhere.
buy: large ziploc bags. This will allow you to put leftovers and really fit as much as possible in your tiny fridge.
one pan to cook hamburgers, tinfoil and deep pan to bake chicken(buy the family pack with rib for about $13 which here in my town is about 6-7 breasts) roast in oven, eat a few for dinner, and then pick the meat off for leftovers. You can make chicken salad with mayo, chicken with bbq sauce, chicken in a salad all stored in one big ziploc.
pre-cook your hamburg also...You should go nuts and make super sized patties you can cut in half and put in a pita or tortilla. Eat some the day of cooking and then you can put the rest in a ziploc for later. Either hamburg or ckn can be frozen. Thin steak: I like to mix a tiny bit of terriyaki sauce with water...about a 1:4 ratio. heat the pan super hot, dump in a $2 pkg of fresh flat asian snap peas, and a few slices of onion if you like, and while steaming add in your thin steak pre sliced into super thin steak. will cook in less than 2 min. this can be stored and eaten later as well...I actually like it cold as a snack. dip the meat in mayo if you wish.

there's a few ideas you can repeat over a week and not get sick of. all can fit in a mini fridge.

for breakfast, you can do omelettes or scrambled with the ham and cheese, or quesidillas. you can spice it up with ground spicy mustard.
.......I can go on and on but I think this is a good start:chomp:

No kitchenette..... just a micro-fridge, microwave.... only a month down of the 5 months of hotel living. And its not getting any easier... i Did get the george forman, but sometimes i get worried that it'll set off the fire alarm....But im still trying.....
i have the tuna, i cooked and froze a few pounds of chicken breasts. a few porkchops, and 2 steaks.<----they filled the freezer....
i have the tuna, flat bread, mayo, ricemilk for shakes....... dam i so wish i could cook eggs... but no go....

No kitchenette..... just a micro-fridge, microwave.... only a month down of the 5 months of hotel living. And its not getting any easier... i Did get the george forman, but sometimes i get worried that it'll set off the fire alarm....But im still trying.....
i have the tuna, i cooked and froze a few pounds of chicken breasts. a few porkchops, and 2 steaks.<----they filled the freezer....
i have the tuna, flat bread, mayo, ricemilk for shakes....... dam i so wish i could cook eggs... but no go....

damn that sucks id say your best bet is eating out and then drinking shakes the rest of the day that way you wont have to cook anything and could prolly stay within cal ranges if you use water in the shakes instead of milk

Well this weekend I'm going to weight myself. Been living on the mass cooked Then frozen Chicken breast,chops,steaks, and veggies, and shakes.. for the past few weeks.. I think gains are decent... will post up.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Battling Gain losses already. Weighted myself and had 10 lbs up. BUT..UC Is acting up and now im on Prednisone.. : (

Top Bottom