Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie 2nd and Last cycle (detailed stats/diet) advice wanted.

Underdog8526

Alright guys.

hope your all training hard and eating clean. Lol

ok abit about me I'm 28,5'10 and after 1 year of training in mainly boxing Im at 85kg(180pounds) started off at 105kg. Haven't trained for 18 years prior to this last year.

Long road,learnt alot. been overtraining/under eating/overheating like a yoyo but getting perfected now. I'm approx 20% body fat now. Was about 16 before but lost too much muscle mass also.lol. I did more boxing and practically no weights but now I'm gonna build my physique up as my boxing skills are where I needed them to be.

My goals are to stay between 80-85kg but be much leaner (about 14%) I want abit of abs!! And i can't get em! Hahha

my goals are to put some muscle mass/strenght on uptop,keep my endurance,hiit workouts also so training 5 days a week is something I try to do (boxing with various mma routines and 2-3 weights days if I can) but it all gets too much sometimes.

My new recent diet lol:
approx 1800-2600 calories
have less on rest days,but more on weights days (5x5 sort of work outs) and increase to higher carb cals on hiit days.

Macros: 4 timed meals
150g protien weights days
180g carbs weights days
120g protien hiit days
220g carbs hiit
Udos oil/vegetables/wheatgrass/joint care supplements for vitamins/good fats

Oats and grilled chicken main sources of food.

im gonna lower/increase macros as much as I can without compromising recovery and workouts to reduce fat while keeping muscle/Tryna build abit muscle.

your opinions?

ALSO

first course was 10weeks test e 500mg 5weeks anavar 70mg a day and pct (rohm all in 1)

I had ok results but my diet/training were weak.

500mg test e was too much for me too.

Now I have come into some hgh,uk Pfizer brand
It's been in my fridge past 5-6months and it's calling me.

I prefer to work out naturally without any worries so I'm gonna do last cycle to give my body a kick start/fix nagging injuries(lower back) and just get me started with a boost.

I prefer to generally be conservative with doses
Cycle:
Week 1-12test e 250mg weekly (this dose is ok for me for recovery and higher than normal test levels)
Week 1-10 300mg deca weekly (longer half life will build up more in system than test) OR 400mg EQ
Week 1-4 dbols 50mg daily/weekly (cnt rmmber recommended dose right now) (kick start some bulking)
Hgh 108 iu's 2-3 iu EOD (am empty stomach maybe split dose) I'd prefer lower end of any doses

Pct rohm all in one week 14 onwards and maybe hcg during 500iu split weekly or towards end if cycle

I'm scared of the hgh and the big c word lol but how I've lived my life the past 8 years I don't I think I pulsated any natural gh (I have small wrists/hands compared to rest of my frame lol )stress,lazy,depression very bad diet,no sleeping.

Making up for it past year now.

My course is designed for a good recovery (deca's water in joints,tests recovery/nutrient shuttling and hgh effects on 'youth' in general)

and obviously building some strenght and size along the way

I know it's alot of compounds for a second cycle, but I'd prefer to get it over with,make up for lost time and work naturally the rest of way for a few years

I very rarely drink, never smoked and blood work was ok on last cycle.

I think nowadays bad eating habits kill more than smoking and drinking!! Haha

Your opinions/suggestions would be appreciated

Also posted here wasn't sure where else this would go

Thanks

I guess based on this pic I'd be about 22% body fat.

Strenght goals
bench to 120kg current 70kg
Shoulder press 80kg current 40kg
Back pull 100kg current 60kg
Deadlift rehabilitating
Squat rehab bar with high volume

2-3 months hoping to achieve goals

Yes I know I'm generally pretty weak ...BUT I do pack powerful punching :p

Top Bottom