Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hotel living and Diet HELPPPPP

brownbrown

EF MOD
So my job has me living in a hotel for the next 5 months. And im finding friggin extremely hard to get to the 3000 calorie mark. My room fridge isnt big enough to store a cookie sheet, and the freezer is about the size of 2 bread boxes.... WTF can i do???

I already have my eye on NTBM Better protien bars, and Gear. But i know nothing replaces actual food.

Ive been eating dirty ass hell just to keep carbs,calories and protien in me. But i know im off par on what i need to be getting down the gut :chomp:......

Thanks for reading
V/r BB

Buy yourself a George foreman grill, and a blender. As far as fridge room store your uncooked chicken, pasteurized egg whites and vegtables in there. Get canned tuna, instant cook oatmeal, bananas, brown rice, potatoes(dice them up throw them into a bowl full of water and microwave till cooked.) Also some frozen fruits to throw in the blender, and put 250ml of egg whites in with it and and bit of milk and blend that up and theres your shake!

LOL, thanks. Got the Forman, big pack of chicken breasts, a few steaks, and a few types of veggies, and rice... the plan is to marinade meat, mass cook it all, then under cook the veggies and freeze as meals. Then heat as needed....

still need to get the pasturized egg whites.

blender
whey
oatmeal and
LOTS of peanutbutter.
i mean just 4tbs is 400cal.
shouldent be that hard.

beef jerky
tuna
canned chicken
canned shrimp
cashews-thease are really cal dense you could easily eat 1k cals and not even know it

Top Bottom