Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home-made protein shakes

BTW seriously try to aviod using the oils in you post-workout shakes. It slows the digesting of carbs and protein during the 2 hour window when you will need them the most.

i agree anabolic i never use fats post workout, but i'm going to incorporate them into a shake i'd take at another time.

hey "Canned Tuna Canned salmon" I want to know how in the world you can stomach this!!!! I tried it once and it came right back up
:D

I usually have a shake that includes flax oil about an hour and a half before workout. Is that bad?

riskybizz007 said:

hey "Canned Tuna Canned salmon" I want to know how in the world you can stomach this!!!! I tried it once and it came right back up
:D

As a matter of fact in drinking a 16oz flax/egg/tuna milkshake right now :D ... Ive worked up my tolerance I guess. I could prob can stomach almost anything, infact I cant remember the last time my body involuntarily rejected some of my mad creations. After awhile they actually start tasting good.

The only thing that I can't down properly is pure hydro whey with bovine serum (proteinfactory) .. Fuk that shit is potent, although it digests fast the taste is horrid, I have to dilute it with milk or another powder.

Top Bottom