Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home Gym or Going to A Gym?

Not even a contest. The atmosphere at the gym ups your intensity ten-fold IMO. You can never get that feeling working out at home.

I definitely prefer a gym, but some of the comments here have helped me quite a bit if I decide to move to an area without an adequate gym. Thanks for giving Pam some good input.

I never wait for a machine.
I can round robin.....as many lifts as I want.
I can throw down super set without any problems.
I can crank my music all I want.
On and on.
No trip to the gym.
Its open all the time.
etc..................................

Definately the gym...one of the most entertaining parts of my day is laughing at all the people who have no clue what they are doing...ok, ok, we were all like that at some point but some of these people are so ridiculously funny. And while I'm not there to socialize, I love having people around all the time and the overall atmosphere as opposed to a treadmill and home gym system I'd have to put in my dark, ugly basement.

I work out at the gym most of the time. It motivates me much more than working out at home.

When I miss the gym (some times 4:30 AM is just a bit more than I can handle :) ) I do have a few complete workouts to do at home. I also have a very nice set of stairs that offer great cardio in a pinch!

Rock out

i'd spend too much time playing ms pac man... if i were at cleaners... you are the third person i know who has that stand up.

Top Bottom