Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOLY SHIT THAT'S HEAVY!!!..shit!

djeclipse said:
Before he deleted it, it was 205 for a tripple (bench)... it's all relative I guess.

It's simply a matter of physics, my dear friends. 205x3 is heavy, but not as heavy as, say, 206x3, and, less still than 207x3. Are you seeing the trend here? From now on, let's be precise shall we? That's heavy, yes, if you're a fucktard. It's not as heavy as 305 and, thus, you are a pussy b/c you complain about 205 being heavy "as shit" when in fact, it's quite light. Pussy.

His A&F wearing frat bros need to make him carry the beer kegs back and forth every week-end. When he gets to the gym he'll realize how to make those bicep curls count.

j/k :rolleyes:

gjohnson5 said:
Sounds intense. Some folks have been saying that they have dropped isolation for compound movements such as back exersizes for biceps. Do yall agree with this?

The chairman brought up the only thing of value in this entire thread...

I like more compound movements. But I think it all breaks down to intensity...are you working your back hard enough to truly get all you need for bi's...I would think so.

I did this a few years ago...but I would always follow up and hit a few bi's on an off day.

I've also heard from some competitors that they have simply done away with working abs. I like that argument. Their point is that abs are made in the kitchen and if you are working out correctly...you are hammering your abs.

thebigbabboon said:
I've also heard from some competitors that they have simply done away with working abs. I like that argument. Their point is that abs are made in the kitchen and if you are working out correctly...you are hammering your abs.

That is true, but you need to work your abs. Not so they look good, but to build a strong core, so they can support you when you're squatting, deadlifting, rowing heavy. Same with lower back.

Top Bottom