Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Shit! Holy Motherfucking Score!!

Jay Cartwright said:
It grows wild here and they sell it by the bag full for half a buck. The stuff tastes foul and it takes your appetite away. I'd say it has similar effects as ephedrine.

Do you brew it, smoke it or eat it straight?

I take about 3 grams of the super kratom. Eat it straight. For me the effects are a lot different than ephedrine. I get a real calming effect that lasts quite a while. I'm also a lot more talkative on it.

strangebrew said:
I take about 3 grams of the super kratom. Eat it straight. For me the effects are a lot different than ephedrine. I get a real calming effect that lasts quite a while. I'm also a lot more talkative on it.

After reading the info (customnutritionwarehouse) it sounds like I have yet to try it in a higher dose. It's strange that it's a stimulant in low doses and a sedative in higher doses.

I love it when you find hidden shit stashed away almost like christmas

RADAR

..LOL

I know exactly how you felt. I have like 2 or 3 different trays stashed around........when I think I'm out of weed..I rumage around...find a half a bowl here, half a bowl there...

I've never actually resorted to smoking resin though. That's where I draw the line.

Shit's nasty.

It's a pretty shitty feeling running out of weed.

BTW, I knew this thread was about weed before I opened it

I looked under my bed the other day, and there it was... DUST, dust everywhere! I cleaned fr hours with a Swiffer.

and I'm so tempted to buy that Kroutons stuff.

i used to be in love with this bitch named E & J
don't fuck with her no more now I fuck with Tanqueray
Tangqueray introduced me to her 1st cousin Gold,
last name Ides and first name Old
Gold coudln't take the dick she made me lazy...

I could sure use a bowl or two of shake right now, I'll probably lay off it for a couple of weeks though

my brothers...

anyway, thank you again for the info, strangeB.

hopefully the kratom will be here by tuesday and then we'll see.

i wonder if it will have any beneficial impact on my illness.

edit: for those of you who have tried it, did you notice any effects on your digestion? specifically, to do with bowel movements?

edit 2: have any of you tried watching movies while on it? does it enhance? is it possible to still focus, etc...?

Last edited:
dude I got a PHAT batch from B.C. this shit is awesome and I got enough to last me a long ass time.

Top Bottom