Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar & Winstrol Cycle Questions

SPFROG241

I started a thread about Clenbuterol and T-3. Got some great advice, some do's and don’t's, I followed almost all of it. Now I’m thinking about doing a cycle of Anavar/Winstrol. I have done my research but I really would like to get the input from the respected members who have a plethora of knowledge on here. I’m throwing as much info as I can out to get the best feed back possible. If I do decide to do this cycle, this would be my first cycle of AAS.

I'm 31 years old, 5'9", 173-5 lbs, 31" waist, 42" chest, 7-8% BF (according to the caliper). Not sure how accurate that thing is but at least it is a baseline.

Daily routine is 2 workout sessions a day, 1 morning, 1 evening at least an hour for both sessions. Work out routine is a 4 day cycle, with no days off, cycle just keeps repeating. Same muscle groups day and night.
1 – Chest
2 – Arms
3 – Legs (LOTS of squats)
4 – Back/shoulders (LOTS of pullups)

I have kind of shit-canned my cardio sessions because feel I’m getting the cardio in while I’m lifting, since I move straight from one exercise to the next which is keeping my heart rate up. I am happy with the strength gains I’m getting from this routine.

Diet consists of 6 protein shakes a day. 1st thing in the morning, before and after both workouts, and casein at night. 2 chicken breast a day, avocado, and occasionally some fruit. I'm switching back and forth between ECA, and Clenbuterol. I do have the occasional cheat day where I eat whatever I want. I would say that I’m close to around 2000 calories a day.

So after reading about the Anavar/Win, this is what I’m thinking my cycle would be. 6 week cycle of 50mg’s of Anavar, 50mg’s of Win everyday via 10mg oral tabs. I want to split the doses to 30mgs Anavar/Win in the morning pre workout on an empty stomach, and take the remaining 20mg’s of both in the evening, also pre workout. I think this might maximize benefits because of their half life, and because I’m doing 2 workouts a day. For organ/cholesterol protectant, I'm planning on 7 tabs (one serving of N2Guard a day, serving of Liv5.2 a day, milk thistle, a joint support, and saw palmetto tabs every day. I plan on following this with a PCT 3 weeks of Nola/Clomid:
Week 1 – 40mg nolva/ 100mg Clomid everyday
Week 2 – 30mg nolva/ 50mg Clomid everyday
Week 3 – 20mg nolva/ 50mg Clomid everyday

I have been doing my research and I know about the side effects. What I found is that the Anavar has almost 0 side-effects in most people. Winny on the other hand… The joints, hairline, harder on liver/cholesterol, and I’ve even read that in some people it causes some ED problems after they are off cycle. I have read that oral is harder on the liver. The reason I’m more opposed to injectable is because I travel a lot for work and don’t want to be running through customs everywhere I go with a bag full of needles, exc…

What I’m hoping to get out of this cycle is more of a cut-up physique than anything else. I don’t want to over do the strength gains due to the winny drying out my joints and tendons. Really wanting my abs popping more, and some more vascularity.

I’m loaded with questions and am ready for all advice. Please pass on you knowledge. First question is, what do you think about the plan for my cycle here? As far as organ/cholesterol protectants, is that sufficient, should I double doses, or am I leaving anything out? Can I/should I run ECA, Clen, or Albuterol with this cycle? Should I take any pre workout supplements (NO Explode, C4, ext..) if do the cycle?

Sorry for turning this into a book, but I feel I need to validate that I have been doing my homework because a lot of these posts that I read from people asking for advise on here have done 0 research and are ridiculous. Thank you in advance for all the advice!

SPFROG241

Where to begin... I don't wanna type up details because there's so much wrong xD But if you want to know details/reasoning just say so but most should be self explanatory. Here you go:
1) As rickrock said... 6 shakes a day!?!? Eat more real food man
2) Again, as rickrock said, 2000 calories is nothing!!! Eat more man don't waste anabolics with a 2k diet.
3) Calipers are way off. Mine says I'm 6%... I'm more like 12%. Just throwing this out there. It is a good baseline though, you're right.
4) 50mg var and 50mg winny for a first cycle? That's an overload. If it's legit, 60mg var will be plenty to see some crazy gains since it's your first cycle.
5) That much PCT for a 6 week oral cycle is kind of overkill. You'll be more than fine using just Novla, but if you want you can use clomid... but it'll probably give more sides than benefits.
6) If it's your first run in with AAS, I would not use stimulants, as your blood pressure will possibly rise quite a bit. If you're fine after 2-3 weeks with blood pressure, go ahead and use them if you want; but I'd leave them out for PCT since you'll be feeling a little sluggish during PCT most likely and a stim tolerance won't help.
7) best of luck :)

Where to begin... I don't wanna type up details because there's so much wrong xD But if you want to know details/reasoning just say so but most should be self explanatory. Here you go:
1) As rickrock said... 6 shakes a day!?!? Eat more real food man
2) Again, as rickrock said, 2000 calories is nothing!!! Eat more man don't waste anabolics with a 2k diet.
3) Calipers are way off. Mine says I'm 6%... I'm more like 12%. Just throwing this out there. It is a good baseline though, you're right.
4) 50mg var and 50mg winny for a first cycle? That's an overload. If it's legit, 60mg var will be plenty to see some crazy gains since it's your first cycle.
5) That much PCT for a 6 week oral cycle is kind of overkill. You'll be more than fine using just Novla, but if you want you can use clomid... but it'll probably give more sides than benefits.
6) If it's your first run in with AAS, I would not use stimulants, as your blood pressure will possibly rise quite a bit. If you're fine after 2-3 weeks with blood pressure, go ahead and use them if you want; but I'd leave them out for PCT since you'll be feeling a little sluggish during PCT most likely and a stim tolerance won't help.
7) best of luck :)

Thank you for the input. I will up the caloric intake for sure with solid proteins/fats. Most likely will shit can the winny as well, more I read about it the more I don't want to mess with it.

As far as the Nolva goes.. Same cycle just cut out the clomid?
Organ/Cholesterol protectants, are mine good?
Any baseline on calories I should be putting down a day?

Thanks again for your response, I'm no pro on this stuff, and I really do appreciate all of your advice!!!

Also... Don't hold back man... I will not be offended in anyway. I am on this site to learn, so just lay it on me.

welcome to elite fitness... there is quite a bit wrong here bro... first and foremost... you have a big misconception on anavar... do not think for one second that because it is classified and thought of as "mild" that it is still not strong and still comes with a high possibility of negative side effects... it is a METHYLATED STEROID... it can and will cause shutdown... it can wreak havoc on your liver, lipids and blood pressure... it is a dht so there is always the small possibility of hair loss and while it is small, the possibility is still there... it can cause EXCRUCIATING pumps... So do not be fooled or misled... Please watch my video on the myths and facts of anavar... The Myths and Facts of Anavar by Dylan Gemelli - YouTube

if you do want to stack two orals, which i would not recommend on your first cycle, you would want to cut the doses in half... you will never make it through the cycle the way you have it... you will do such a number on your liver that the lethargy alone will not allow you to make it through because of all the shutdown and toxicity you are causing yourself... on top of that, your thoughts and misconception on cardio is quite disturbing... "moving quickly" in between lifting sets is in no way a substitute for cardio... you are cutting and you don't want to do cardio? that doesn't go hand in hand bro... I haven't even touched on that terrible pct... what I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND for you is to pick one or the other and stack it with sarms... this is the perfect set up for what your trying to accomplish... winstrol will come with more sides but will provide more results... if you are fully intent on running them both, then cut the doses in half... i would pick one... I like winstrol much more because I feel it is much stronger and provides more but they both have a lot of benefit... I will give you a layout with winstrol but if you want anavar, just change them out and run anavar at 60 mg day... if you decide to run them both, which i really wouldn't advise as a first cycle, run anavar at 30 mg day and winstrol at 25 mg day... Here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 winstrol 50 mg day
1-12 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 "liquidex" Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
5-12 hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Dylan, Conrad,

Thanks for all the advise. I'm only going to run one oral after doing more research and reading all the info you have put out. I'm leaning more towards the var because of the milder sides, but I read that var causes a pretty good drop in libido... YIKES! As far as PCT... Should I be running some sort of estrogen blocker while on cycle as well? I've read that the var does not convert to estrogen but I'm getting mixed info on what my body will do to compensate. I'm scared shitless of gyno. Is that a possibility with the 60mg's var a day with the 4 weeks of PCT clomid?

Dylan watched all your videos on the SARMS and the VAR. Thanks for putting so much info out there for those of us just starting out.

GYNO???? Should I be worried?

welcome to elite fitness... there is quite a bit wrong here bro... first and foremost... you have a big misconception on anavar... do not think for one second that because it is classified and thought of as "mild" that it is still not strong and still comes with a high possibility of negative side effects... it is a METHYLATED STEROID... it can and will cause shutdown... it can wreak havoc on your liver, lipids and blood pressure... it is a dht so there is always the small possibility of hair loss and while it is small, the possibility is still there... it can cause EXCRUCIATING pumps... So do not be fooled or misled... Please watch my video on the myths and facts of anavar...
if you do want to stack two orals, which i would not recommend on your first cycle, you would want to cut the doses in half... you will never make it through the cycle the way you have it... you will do such a number on your liver that the lethargy alone will not allow you to make it through because of all the shutdown and toxicity you are causing yourself... on top of that, your thoughts and misconception on cardio is quite disturbing... "moving quickly" in between lifting sets is in no way a substitute for cardio... you are cutting and you don't want to do cardio? that doesn't go hand in hand bro... I haven't even touched on that terrible pct... what I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND for you is to pick one or the other and stack it with sarms... this is the perfect set up for what your trying to accomplish... winstrol will come with more sides but will provide more results... if you are fully intent on running them both, then cut the doses in half... i would pick one... I like winstrol much more because I feel it is much stronger and provides more but they both have a lot of benefit... I will give you a layout with winstrol but if you want anavar, just change them out and run anavar at 60 mg day... if you decide to run them both, which i really wouldn't advise as a first cycle, run anavar at 30 mg day and winstrol at 25 mg day... Here is the layout...

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Dylan... I PM'd you bro.

Top Bottom