Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm Question - Drug Interactions?

fastrip

First question is, can sarms penetrate the skin? Reason i ask this is cause i had some s-4 from unique and well most of their bottle even when closed start to leak when you shake em. The other reason is because i had some GW in a glass vial and before my last dose of S4 and GW the GW vial broke and quite a bit landed on my hand but i didn't wash it off, same with the S4.

Ok the other question is that, i know ostarine doesn't have stim properties, cause ive used it for over 2 years with np, iv'e also ran a few short cycles of S4 but not 8 weeks straight (cause work keeps sending me abroad and my cycles get fucked up as i dont carry that shit around on the plane incase customs start asking questions), but is it possible GW can cause problems if you cut all sugar out of your diet and rely strictly on protein and very low fat. Reason i'm asking is because since taking GW i have not had any appetite like i usually do, and in order for me to start eating i need to vaporize some weed or else i won't be eating shit. So after taking my last dose i felt like i had to run around the block cause my heart rate was rising a bit and my blood pressure was 140/90, so i ran out for 10 mins and when i came back i vaped, but half way through vaping i started feeling some sharp pain next to my heart near the middle of my chest, then all of a sudden... long story short i had a panic attack and it lasted for the whole 24 hour period the GW was in my system for.

Is it possible that weed and gw can interact with each other or does it sound like either a bad batch of gw or my diet fucked me up, or a combination or everything? Anyone got any experience with this?

Unique sells garbage. Is it possible your problems aren't with sarms but due to smoking and drug use?

Unique has been known for leaky bottles for a while now. Go with sarms1 for high quality. Sarms are suspended in alcohol and are not absorbed transdermally.

GWakes your body use fat for energy instead of carbs, so it actually helps blood sugar levels instead of hurting it

First question is, can sarms penetrate the skin? Reason i ask this is cause i had some s-4 from unique and well most of their bottle even when closed start to leak when you shake em. The other reason is because i had some GW in a glass vial and before my last dose of S4 and GW the GW vial broke and quite a bit landed on my hand but i didn't wash it off, same with the S4.

Ok the other question is that, i know ostarine doesn't have stim properties, cause ive used it for over 2 years with np, iv'e also ran a few short cycles of S4 but not 8 weeks straight (cause work keeps sending me abroad and my cycles get fucked up as i dont carry that shit around on the plane incase customs start asking questions), but is it possible GW can cause problems if you cut all sugar out of your diet and rely strictly on protein and very low fat. Reason i'm asking is because since taking GW i have not had any appetite like i usually do, and in order for me to start eating i need to vaporize some weed or else i won't be eating shit. So after taking my last dose i felt like i had to run around the block cause my heart rate was rising a bit and my blood pressure was 140/90, so i ran out for 10 mins and when i came back i vaped, but half way through vaping i started feeling some sharp pain next to my heart near the middle of my chest, then all of a sudden... long story short i had a panic attack and it lasted for the whole 24 hour period the GW was in my system for.

Is it possible that weed and gw can interact with each other or does it sound like either a bad batch of gw or my diet fucked me up, or a combination or everything? Anyone got any experience with this?

unique sells a bunk product and has been doing so for some time... nothing you are reporting is anything i don't hear on a regular basis with their products... if you haven't learned by ow, im not sure how to help you but you need to rid yourself of their bunk product because who knows what damage you are actually causing...

none of the things you are reporting are normal side effects...

gw did not cause your side effects... weed in general can easily cause onset panic attacks regardless of gw being in your system or not... the stronger the strain as well as its background (being indica or sativa) plays a significant role in whether it has higher capabilities of panic causing attributes but that's an entire different topic im not getting into...

SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators you need to get the best quality of sarms you can and get rid of the "who knows what the fuck" you are running product...

Nice, and thanks for the fast reply. Only trouble was i ordered a shitload of gear off unique a while back and I had to use it all up first. A while back everyone was hyping unique so i went for the kill and enough for a 2 year supply.

Aight i'm gonna throw this stuff and order from sarms1, then i'll wait 3 weeks before starting again and i'll cut the weed out just incase.

Nice, and thanks for the fast reply. Only trouble was i ordered a shitload of gear off unique a while back and I had to use it all up first. A while back everyone was hyping unique so i went for the kill and enough for a 2 year supply.

Aight i'm gonna throw this stuff and order from sarms1, then i'll wait 3 weeks before starting again and i'll cut the weed out just incase.

Unique actually used to be pretty respectable a few years ago I remember using some of their stuff but now its cheeks, their GW actually shut me down a little its fucked up.. Never once had a problem with Sarms1 and have used them many times, it's definitely not the tree

try sarms1 products and see if you experience similar problems, i doubt it

i can understand and appreciate where your coming from in terms of money spent but when it comes to your health, there is no price tag... they have a money back guarantee... whether they honor it or not, i have no clue but i would give it a try first before you just throw it...

definitely go with sarms1 brother... you won't find anything more pure or of higher quality, i assure you of that... anytime you need cycle help or anything in general just let me know and im happy to help...

Top Bottom