Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Holy Shiiiiit!

KaitlinJRob1982

New member
i just heard one of pervis's parents go to the bathroom from their bedroom! yikes! I didnt realize how late it was! i didnt even hear them go to bed! wow this is so rude of me to be at thier house this late using their computer. I hope they arent mad!

I have to run people. It was nice meeting all of you!
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
oh and maverick? sweety pie? you pitiful little creature you.







you are still a homosexual.

when girls act like this you know they want some action from the Mavster :)
 
that fag gumbino diffused my last bomb. i think i'll keep both of you blacked out for a while........
 
alot of owning going on in this thread
 
hotzie said:
who are you ?


huh? geez hotizie thanks :rolleyes: I read anything I missed today and why do people keep calling me pervis? I thought we cleared this up with stileo? I mean any of you can who know D can call him right now on his phone cant you?
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
huh? geez hotizie thanks :rolleyes: I read anything I missed today and why do people keep calling me pervis? I thought we cleared this up with stileo? I mean any of you can who know D can call him right now on his phone cant you?
lol whats up

pervis
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
huh? geez hotizie thanks :rolleyes: I read anything I missed today and why do people keep calling me pervis? I thought we cleared this up with stileo? I mean any of you can who know D can call him right now on his phone cant you?

I misplaced his number, give it to me and Ill verify for the whole board that you are real
 
BrothaBill said:
I misplaced his number, give it to me and Ill verify for the whole board that you are real
all she needs to do is post a pic like rocky road did to verify her realness
 
hotzie said:
lol whats up

pervis
Not much. I came back over to print out my paper so Im not gonna be on for very long. Went to Church then BOb Evans with my family and thats it. A lot of snow here :(

going to watch the Super Bowl today over at my friend's house in Huntington.

thats about it :) what are you up to :)
 
hotzie said:
all she needs to do is post a pic like rocky road did to verify her realness

yes, that worked flawlessly didnt it muhahahhaaaa
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
Not much. I came back over to print out my paper so Im not gonna be on for very long. Went to Church then BOb Evans with my family and thats it. A lot of snow here :(

going to watch the Super Bowl today over at my friend's house in Huntington.

thats about it :) what are you up to :)
nothin:( i am goint o watch the super bowl today over at my friends house in lisbon thats about it :) how bout you :)
 
hotzie said:
all she needs to do is post a pic like rocky road did to verify her realness


what? man you guys are like paranoid with all this crap.forget it. u guys cant just have a fun conversation. im sick of this. im not dan. i am at his PARENTS house in ohio. He lives in los angeles and talks to one of you everyday on the stupid phone! I wish she would stick up for me but I know why now she cant say anything. fine. i'll just sit here and not say anything because i really dont care. i just wanted to pass the time and have fun joking around with ya'll.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
what? man you guys are like paranoid with all this crap.forget it. u guys cant just have a fun conversation. im sick of this. im not dan. i am at his PARENTS house in ohio. He lives in los angeles and talks to one of you everyday on the stupid phone! I wish she would stick up for me but I know why now she cant say anything. fine. i'll just sit here and not say anything because i really dont care. i just wanted to pass the time and have fun joking around with ya'll.
i believe you , its just the masses that dont so we are fightin a losin battle with out some hard evidence , you know what i mean .
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
what? man you guys are like paranoid with all this crap.forget it. u guys cant just have a fun conversation. im sick of this. im not dan. i am at his PARENTS house in ohio. He lives in los angeles and talks to one of you everyday on the stupid phone! I wish she would stick up for me but I know why now she cant say anything. fine. i'll just sit here and not say anything because i really dont care. i just wanted to pass the time and have fun joking around with ya'll.


they dont doubt you. They are trying to work you up to post some semi nudes or nudes just because they are men. Thats all. Just ignore and laugh it out
 
foreigngirl said:
they dont doubt you. They are trying to work you up to post some semi nudes or nudes just because they are men. Thats all. Just ignore and laugh it out

i figured as much but prviss never mentioned it being this extreme. how are you:) nice to see another chick so I have someone decent to talk to.
where are you from?
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
what? man you guys are like paranoid with all this crap.forget it. u guys cant just have a fun conversation. im sick of this. im not dan. i am at his PARENTS house in ohio. He lives in los angeles and talks to one of you everyday on the stupid phone! I wish she would stick up for me but I know why now she cant say anything. fine. i'll just sit here and not say anything because i really dont care. i just wanted to pass the time and have fun joking around with ya'll.
i beleave you.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
i figured as much but prviss never mentioned it being this extreme. how are you:) nice to see another chick so I have someone decent to talk to.
where are you from?
FG is my e-bitch. ask me first if you want to talk to her.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
what? man you guys are like paranoid with all this crap.forget it. u guys cant just have a fun conversation. im sick of this. im not dan. i am at his PARENTS house in ohio. He lives in los angeles and talks to one of you everyday on the stupid phone! I wish she would stick up for me but I know why now she cant say anything. fine. i'll just sit here and not say anything because i really dont care. i just wanted to pass the time and have fun joking around with ya'll.

exit-02-042403.jpg
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
i figured as much but prviss never mentioned it being this extreme. how are you:) nice to see another chick so I have someone decent to talk to.
where are you from?


originally I am from Macedonia (ex-Yugoslavia), now I have been in Michigan for 7 years.

What you are experiencing is not extreme at all. There is worse
 
hotzie said:
you saw it on FB right ?

Karma thread

No, but the IP checks, and she passed another test earlier.

I just like ripping on engineering majors and pre-law gunners, lol.



:cow:
 
hotzie said:
i believe you , its just the masses that dont so we are fightin a losin battle with out some hard evidence , you know what i mean .

we joked around all night last night and all of a sudden all your buddies get on today and you act like you dont believe me any more. thats weak man.

i'll stick to talking to gambino and killerbee and dieselguns and the rest of the girls.

and nice private messages people i had like fifty today all calling me pervis.

i just read all of it. im not. sorry you wished i was a boy. i'm white for christ's sake! LOL

he has a girl that he talks to everyday on the phone out in california and she knows whats up.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
we joked around all night last night and all of a sudden all your buddies get on today and you act like you dont believe me any more. thats weak man.

i'll stick to talking to gambino and killerbee and dieselguns and the rest of the girls.

and nice private messages people i had like fifty today all calling me pervis.

i just read all of it. im not. sorry you wished i was a boy. i'm white for christ's sake! LOL

he has a girl that he talks to everyday on the phone out in california and she knows whats up.
calm down killer , i believe you . i just know all the other cocksuckers on here dont and will continue to give you madshit until they have what they believe in their mind to be proof
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
we joked around all night last night and all of a sudden all your buddies get on today and you act like you dont believe me any more. thats weak man.

i'll stick to talking to gambino and killerbee and dieselguns and the rest of the girls.

and nice private messages people i had like fifty today all calling me pervis.

i just read all of it. im not. sorry you wished i was a boy. i'm white for christ's sake! LOL

he has a girl that he talks to everyday on the phone out in california and she knows whats up.


i meant he has a girl from this website that runs this place that he talks to everday on the phone. that last sentence didnt make any sense sorry lol
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
i meant he has a girl from this website that runs this place that he talks to everday on the phone. that last sentence didnt make any sense sorry lol

Karma thread

Agreed. :supercool



:cow:
 
hotzie said:
calm down killer , i believe you . i just know all the other cocksuckers on here dont and will continue to give you madshit until they have what they believe in their mind to be proof


im calm. just annoyed. i'd rather joke about stuff like people's pictures. like that mavrick guy last night getting so mad! lol that was funny.

and also people in my messages, the reason i know about mavrick and vinlgroover is bc D told me to always talk shit and bomb them if I see them online. those are the only two he doesnt like on this board he said.

and 90% of the people he said that were funny, nice, and would be cool to me cuz i was his friend ARENT so far.

So, thanks :rolleyes:
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
im calm. just annoyed. i'd rather joke about stuff like people's pictures. like that mavrick guy last night getting so mad! lol that was funny.

and also people in my messages, the reason i know about mavrick and vinlgroover is bc D told me to always talk shit and bomb them if I see them online. those are the only two he doesnt like on this board he said.

and 90% of the people he said that were funny, nice, and would be cool to me cuz i was his friend ARENT so far.

So, thanks :rolleyes:
are you puttin me in that 90% :(
 
hotzie said:
are you puttin me in that 90% :(


no you are fine. i cant be mad at Paul Wall LOL!

I may not come from much money or be as smart as most of you, and sorry I dont have a digitical camera or cable internet at my parents house who yes I still live with while i finish college, but if you dont have anything nice to say, just say it once and drop it. half of you guys sound like a broken record player. i get it. u dont believe me. u think im a dude. u think im pervis. u think im a boy posing as a girl for some gay crap. u dont like th eprofession im choosing (law). chesapeake ohio is white trash. i get it.

say it once and drop it. jesus. :rolleyes: its hard to ignore some of u giving me a hard time when thats all you have to say.
 
samoth said:
Way before your time.



:cow:
thank you..i have seen his screen name here and there but never really saw him post whore or any thing so i dont know him all that well
 
samoth said:
This chick checks out, so we all really need to just get over it and concentrate on more important things here.



:supercool :cow:
lol she thinks we are makin fun of her , btw you are good , i cant find a good enough match
 
hotzie said:
lol she thinks we are makin fun of her , btw you are good , i cant find a good enough match
Careful, that almost sounds erotic, lmao. I wonder how many people can read this? Stupid posters, we're totally better than them!!

:doc:
 
Top Bottom