Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH question

no.. but it MUST be once it is reconstitiuted. Also make sure that when you are making the solution swirl the bottle when administering the bact water and don't just squirt it in. I keep mine in my crisper ;)

supergirl said:
no.. but it MUST be once it is reconstitiuted. Also make sure that when you are making the solution swirl the bottle when administering the bact water and don't just squirt it in. I keep mine in my crisper ;)

Is that what people keep in the crisper...I always wondered ;)

I have some black stuff in there that used to be spinach...I think. Just discovered this yesterday. The folks are coming for the weekend tomorrow, so I guess I have to deal with it tonight.

I'm big right now :) I love it, but pics, damn, I don't want to take right now, I would look freaking massive, even though, im not real massive, im really massive compared to what I used to be, its working out perfect right now, give me a little more time to lean down a little, In which is starting in about 1 week. :)

Top Bottom