Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Dosage

Going that was a great post thanks.... Holy cow, 14 iu's... If i may ask, how has your results been using that much? Any sides? Btw, thanks for the reply guys, all your knowledgeable insight has helped!

No sides, only when i first started GH even doing SubQ the 5 on 2 off way doctors say from HRT clinics, I felt wrist pain and finger bloat. A few months in went away, and never have felt anything other than Ive gone on vacation and skipped two weeks, so week returning I double up and then I will feel the wrist and finger pain maybe some joint stiffness....now I travel with it, I just got iceblock things from pharmacy.

Read the links, they are long, but explain why BushidoBadBoy suggests IM. They are worth the read for those of you really interested, these guys tried the different protocols, even IV!! And not just EOD, E3D, but also pulsing IM/IV EOD and E3D 3 shots a day! Too much for me so I stick to M/W/F IM. BUt the links explain their reasoning for doing every other day, every third day, and pulsing multiple shots per days on those days and dropping it in a muscle or vein instead of SubQ

As for adding T3, not sure I want to mess with my thyroid. Took me some time to get off Armour Thyroid and cortisol, as much as I would love burning more fat I ultimately know leaning out comes down to my diet, supplements (especially high protein and high fish oil), and lifting hard plus intervals. Just because I am HRT for life due to health issues, I caution totally healthy and/or younger guys, messing with too many hormones or you end up feeling like ass and need to be on them year round for rest of your life...and I so wish I could be natural again, and at best just hit two cycles a year hard and go back to natural....so Im not sure adding T3 just to burn fat is good idea for everyone

Because I am also on 200mg week Test Cyp, and I have done blasts with primo/mast/var the past 3-4 years, it would be hard for me to say what exactly GH is doing all by itself. It would be pure speculation. I do know I am normally 240-245 most of my life, now I am 255 and I think I still look normal for me but people make comments all the time about my size or muscularity. I think long term Im leaning out more while still growing ever so slowly. I honestly wish I could drop down to 230-240 which this summer I might try!

Oh....I do not know if its just in my head, but darn my fingernails grow super fast, I think my feet have grown I already had big and wide feet but feel like even shoes that used to fit are tight now....and my back is hairier than ever, but Im also turning "old" and maybe all this hair on my back, coming out my ears, patches on my shoulders haha is all about just becoming an old guy hah...

Subq 5 on 2 off makes absolutely no sense to me because of the half life

Oh....I do not know if its just in my head, but darn my fingernails grow super fast, I think my feet have grown I already had big and wide feet but feel like even shoes that used to fit are tight now....and my back is hairier than ever, but Im also turning "old" and maybe all this hair on my back, coming out my ears, patches on my shoulders haha is all about just becoming an old guy hah...

Yes your finger nails grow faster
Yes your feet will grow
Yes your hair will grow faster
Test and other AAS will add to the hair growth as well

Yes your finger nails grow faster
Yes your feet will grow
Yes your hair will grow faster
Test and other AAS will add to the hair growth as well

haha well its not in my head then.....Im hairier than ever and my damn feet have grown in past 4 years Im pretty sure. No other growth I can tell, heck I wouldnt mind a little of the cromagnum jaw if it happens but do not want the forehead! haha

Yeah give me that Arnold look.

Hey guys, i am a long time reader, first time poster.... Just need alittle advice from you guys...i have been using chinese bluetops (have a good source), for about 10 months now, on a 5iu a day, 5 days on 2 days off cycle...have seen some pretty good results, no as good as serostim, but it does the trick... My question is, i was thinking about doing 10 iu's in one shot 3 days week, rather then pinning 5 days....i have a strength show coming up and was wondering if this would help in the bulking process....any advice would be much appreciated....

Stats:
6'1 301 lbs
Bodyfat currently around 15%
13 years of training and competing experience...
Currently only running cyp at 500 mg per week, and of course HGH at 5iu's 5x a week..

I would at least split you dosages up Morning when you wake,,and again PWO.

Top Bottom