Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Cancer?

fivefold

Ok, this is part of the radiology report that was transcribed by the doctor after receiving a scrotal ultrasound b/c of pain. I had just finished a cycle w/ HGH/deca/test. I have read since that GH can cause cancer etc etc. Just wanted to get some feed back from anyone with a similar experience. I don't think it is anything pre-cancer, but can't be too sure.
SCROTAL ULTRASOUND

REASON FOR EXAM: Scrotal pain.

COMPARISON: None.

FINDINGS: The right testicle measures 5.9 x 3.8 cm in mid sagittal dimension.
The left testicle 5.7 x 3.9 cm. Near homogenous testicular echogenicity.
Occasional tiny millimeter-sized echogenic foci are seen in both kidneys.
These are slightly more numerous on the left than on the right side. 5-6 foci
left, 2-3 on the right. This is most in keeping with testicular
microlithiasis. No discrete spacing occupying mass lesion is appreciated.
Color Doppler flow demonstrates symmetric blood flow the testicular parenchyma.
The epididymal heads are symmetric in size at 1 cm. A tiny left epididymal
head cyst on the order of 2-3 mm is identified. Physiologic fluid is
visualized in the scrotal sac. No evidence for varicocele and Valsalva
maneuver.

IMPRESSION:

1. Symmetric blood flow to the testicles visualized.

1. Testicular microlithiasis left greater than right testicle.

1. Small left epididymal head cysts, 2-3 mm.

Who says GH causes cancer? It can speeds cancerous growth but I dont buy that it will cause it any more than any other naturally occuring hormone.

Zyglamail said:
Who says GH causes cancer? It can speeds cancerous growth but I dont buy that it will cause it any more than any other naturally occuring hormone.

EXACTLY, It expedites growth if it is a pre-existing condition, I am SO TIRED of writing this everyday of the week, HGH DOES NOT CAUSE CANCER !

I was found to have cancer after 3½ years of HGH and there was no sign of cancer in the first place. I had a large tumor grow on one of my kidneys as a result of it and had to lose that kidney. I had surgery to remove my kidney june 28th this year. My endocrinologist called me the next day I found out I had cancer and said "Stop the HGH,it cause's tumor growth to grow much quicker". So the question is what caused my tumor growth? Human grade steroids or HGH ?

HGH man said:
So the question is what caused my tumor growth? Human grade steroids or HGH ?

What makes you think your tumor was caused by either steroids or hgh? The VAST majority of people who suffer tumors have never used either. So what caused their tumors?

Glad they caught yours in time.

Cancer is a condition where the cells grow uncontrollable. In fact, they become immortal. Most of the cells in our body have a finite lifespan. They can divide only so many times. This is refered to as the Hayflick limit. Cancer cells don't prescribe to this limit. I believe cancer is caused when DNA is damaged. But damage to DNA does not mean you have cancer.

When DNA damage is done the cell increases production of p53. p53 is a potent inducer of cell death, this caused the cell to die. It is possible that the cell could have been cancerous if it had not be induced to commit suicide.

IGF-1 on the other hand inhibits cell death (apoptosis). In fact, I believe androgens can also inhibit cell death in androgen dependant cancer (prostate) and estrogen (breast cancer).

So IGF-1 , androgens, or testosterone may not cause the DNA damage but these substance could cause the controls within our bodies to become out of balance and allow a situation that would have been prevented to occur.

There is very little talk of anti-cancer nutrients on the steriod board. But I read a lot of the anti-aging literature. There are substances like ellagic acid that increase p53 expression. Myself, I take a host of substances whose purpose is anti-cancer.

Antioxidants on the other hand help prevent damage to the DNA in the first place.

i hold this subject in the same regard as "the deaths due to aas" you really cant prove it. BUT. my personal physician back home was big into anti aging remedy and he was diagnosed with cancer. and i mean bad. he had to give up practice like a couple months later. but whos to say.

bigtravis said:
i hold this subject in the same regard as "the deaths due to aas" you really cant prove it. BUT. my personal physician back home was big into anti aging remedy and he was diagnosed with cancer. and i mean bad. he had to give up practice like a couple months later. but whos to say.

The current state of anti-aging therapy is at best the reduction of the probability of disease. It certainly doesn't mean that if someone subscribing to anti-aging theories is not going to get cancer.

The question rather is if we take 1000 people that make use of certain anti-aging protocols do they live longer or live healther than 1000 people who do not adhere to such practices.

I don't believe we have such data, but there are many studies for particular substances like lycopene, green tea, fish oil, curcumin, I3C, reservertrol and other things that show reductions in types of cancer and heart disease. In some cases, studies with fruit fly (increase in lifespan).

I do believe that androgens and GH have a place in anti-aging even if the possbily increase the chances of getting cancer. It is matter of quality of life versus longevity. Testosterone has been linked to mental state, preventention of bone loss and muscle loss , etc.

Do I want to live longer but in a wasted state or live less years but actual live those years. I think this is the debate with hormone replacement. If have already seen this with estrogen for women. Possible a increase in cancer. But estrogen improves the quality of life.

Top Bottom