Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and TRT

Seidlm

I am currently on TRT prescribed by my doctor
he said he could also put me on hgh too, but the price is too much for me at this time
so I am sticking with just trt. 200Mgs a week
I want to stack in 4iu’s hgh too. And will use a steroid source to save money. Anyone try stacking both?
I want anti-aging. I’m 55 years old

Real HGH is expensive.
Kinda wild he is starting you that high of a dose.
I would get your trt dialed in for about 6 months before adding anything.
You want good T levels and consistent.
Not too high and not too low. Then once you have a good foundation you can make changes. If he is willing to give HGH ask him if he would prescribe anavar instead. And try a cycle of that. Finding a doctor that is willing to work with in the laws and not be a stickler is tough. You might be lucky and have one. Make sure he gets estrogen in good levels also. I got a lump from trt and have to watch my levels. I have to use Dr prescribed Nolvadex and Arimidex.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

time and time again, the best feedback you will see for HGH quality is with Domestic Supply... HGH stacks extremely well with test and gives it the opportunity to shine more, so yes, they will stack quite well!

I am currently on TRT prescribed by my doctor
he said he could also put me on hgh too, but the price is too much for me at this time
so I am sticking with just trt. 200Mgs a week
I want to stack in 4iu’s hgh too. And will use a steroid source to save money. Anyone try stacking both?
I want anti-aging. I’m 55 years old

2 IUs of hgh ed is a good dose
use an approved supplier on EF

Top Bottom